Mortal Kombat - Release Katalog

Started by Outsider, June 30, 2017, 07:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I feel like Shinnok is most likely. He might have been an unimpressive Shang Tsung knockoff in his debut in MK4 but he has evolved into a badass bad guy alongside the greats like Shao Kahn :)

I would be very happy if Bo Rai Cho, Cassie Cage, or Tremor made it in. Ones I suspect are less likely, but would be really cool to see, are Kotal Kahn and Erron Black.

:pyro: i guess i would also like to see as many fighters as possible. particularly kung jin who i guess could be a dual mod really
Pyro Fan

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="6239986" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.7769230769230768">Johnallerdyce Stjohn GIF from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/joh

A new warrior has been unlocked... Tremor is now available, and his portrait has been revealed at the Warrior Select Screen at the first post. Here is his bio:

TREMOR:
The brown-garbed ninja known as Tremor follows Kano in aiding Shao Kahn to invade an alternate Earthrealm. While causing havoc and trying to prove the Black Dragon's dominance, a certain blue-eyed fantastic creature seemingly composed of rock confronted Tremor. A true test of strength was about to happen.

So, as revealed on the Discord server a couple of days ago, Shinnok will take the final spot to fill the MK roster of 33. He would be a huge omission if someone else were chosen. Won't start on him right away, but stay tuned.

Tremor and Shinnok are great choices for the final spots :) awesome work!

December 16, 2018, 05:01PM #289 Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 08:53PM by Outsider
Everyone who downloaded Tremor, just download him one more time, as there was a small but necessary fix in the powerstyle file.

Now, let's play a game of TEST YOUR MIGHT, shall we? I have a special surprise for the Marvel Mods community, but you'll have to work together to unlock it. Here's how it goes: I have 10 questions below. You must answer all ten correctly, but 10 members have to answer. So, if one person answers a question correctly, he/she cannot answer for the other questions. The strength of the community is being tested, and once all 10 are answered correctly, something will be unlocked... Good luck.

TEST YOUR MIGHT

(1) What Marvel characters am I referring to in the MK on MUA bios (from Baraka to Johnny Cage)? Wolverine, The Collector, Iron Man, Apocalypse & Cable, Leader & Moon Knight, Storm, Hulk, Psylocke, Quake, Spiral & Invisible Woman :done: - Answered by Maegawa.

(2) What Marvel characters am I referring to in the MK on MUA bios (from Kabal to Nightwolf)? Mr. Fantastic, Bullseye & Punisher, Daredevil, Black Panther, Human Torch & Iceman, Wong & Ancient One, Iron Fist, Elektra, Scarlet Witch :done: - Answered by Rodrigo79.

(3) What Marvel characters am I referring to in the MK on MUA bios (from Noob Saibot to Shang Tsung)? Blade, Silver Surfer, Thor, Magik & Magneto, Lizard & Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, Ultron, Mephisto :done: - Answered by Jaybird.

(4) What Marvel characters am I referring to in the MK on MUA bios (from Shao Kahn to Tremor)? Dr. Doom, She-Hulk, Jean Grey, Hela & Angela, Emma Frost, Dr. Octopus, Nick Fury & Ms. Marvel, Captain America & Black Widow, Dr. Strange, Dr. Voodoo, The Thing :done: - Answered by Ceamonks890.

(5) Visit the Phantom Four page (www.phantom-4.com) and see the Villains page. How many listed there sold their soul/made a bad deal with the Devil? Six :done: - Answered by Nickjustint.

(6) Visit the Phantom Four page (www.phantom-4.com) and see the Reviews page. How many critics gave the first novel a perfect 5 stars? Three :done: - Answered by LTCProductions.

(7) Visit the Phantom Four page (www.phantom-4.com) and see the Heroes page. How many listed there are female? Eight :done: - Answered by BaconWizard17.

(8) Name all of the stages in Mortal Kombat Trilogy where you can perform a Stage Fatality? The Pit 1, Dead Pool, Kombat Tomb, The Subway, Bell Tower, The Pit 3, Scorpion's Lair/Hell :done: - Answered by UltraMegaMagnus.

(9) Name all of the stages in Mortal Kombat 9 where you can perform a Stage Fatality? The Pit (Day), The Pit (Night), Hell, The Subway, Dead Pool, The Street, Living Forest, Chamber of The Flame :done: - Answered by Erik Lensherr.

(10) Name all of the stages in Mortal Kombat X where you can perform a Stage Fatality? The Pit, Refugee Kamp, The Kove :done: - Answered by TheMK.

SUCCESS

All ten questions were correctly answered, and the special secret has been unlocked. To claim your prize, go to the Warrior Select Screen on the first post and click on the mystery portrait...

Oh, man... I want to contribute to this, but I feel unworthy of it. ._.";

I guess I'll try...

(1) Wolverine, The Collector, Iron Man, Cable, Moon Knight, Storm, Hulk, Psylocke, Quake, and Invisible Woman, in that order.

Quote from: TheMK on December 16, 2018, 05:44PM
Oh, man... I want to contribute to this, but I feel unworthy of it. ._.";

I guess I'll try...

(1) Wolverine, The Collector, Iron Man, Cable, Moon Knight, Storm, Hulk, Psylocke, Quake, and Invisible Woman, in that order.

Sorry, a few were missed. Feel free to try again.

December 16, 2018, 06:30PM #293 Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 06:35PM by Outsider
Quote from: BaconWizard17 on December 16, 2018, 06:19PM
The answer to #7 is 8 female characters

That is correct. Question #7 has been recorded as done :done:. (Every time someone answers correctly, it will be seen on that Test Your Might post.) Who can join BaconWizard17 in unlocking one of The Outsider's secret treasures?

To answer #6, 3 critics gave the first book 5 stars.

Also, for #5, the answer is 5 villains.

Quote from: LTCProductions on December 16, 2018, 07:43PM
To answer #6, 3 critics gave the first book 5 stars.
Quote from: LTCProductions on December 16, 2018, 07:45PM
Also, for #5, the answer is 5 villains.

Question #5 is incorrect, but fortunately you got question #6 right. The rule is that you can only answer one question correctly, so I guess you didn't break that rule.

For Question 4 in order: Doctor Doom, She-Hulk, Jean Grey, Hela, Emma Frost, Doc Ock, Nick Fury, Captain America, Black Widow, Doctor Strange, Doctor Voodoo & The Thing.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on December 16, 2018, 11:06PM
For Question 4 in order: Doctor Doom, She-Hulk, Jean Grey, Hela, Emma Frost, Doc Ock, Nick Fury, Captain America, Black Widow, Doctor Strange, Doctor Voodoo & The Thing.

You only missed two... you're almost there.