Mortal Kombat - Release Katalog

Started by Outsider, June 30, 2017, 07:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Outsider on December 16, 2018, 11:23PM
You only missed two... you're almost there.

Oh, was it the Phoenix Force and Ms. Marvel that I missed?

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on December 17, 2018, 01:35AM
Oh, was it the Phoenix Force and Ms. Marvel that I missed?

Ms Marvel was one. Now just one more left... (Was going to give you a pass on the Phoenix Force, since it's not a "character" per se.)

Come on! To the challenge, from Baraka to Johnny Cage.
1 - It's Wolverine.
2 - It's the Collector.
3 - It's the Iron Man.
4 - It's the Apocalypse.
5 - He is the Leader.
6 - It's the Storm.
7 - It's the Hulk.
8 - It's Pyslocke.
9 - It's Quake.
10 - It's Spiral.

December 17, 2018, 05:03AM #303 Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 05:05AM by andersonbrazil
From Kabal to Nightwolf.
1 - It's Mr. Fantastic.
2 - It's the Bullseye.
3 - It's the Daredevil.
4 - It's the Black Panther.
5 - They are the Human Torch and the Iceman.
6 - It's Ancient One.
7 - It's the Iron Fist.
8 - It's Elektra.
9 - It's the Scarlet Witch.

Answer of 5 question.
There were 3 villains:
Omen, Jagin and Serpent.

December 17, 2018, 01:25PM #305 Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 01:28PM by Outsider
Anderson, I am sorry to tell you that your answers to each question is incorrect, as in each, you are missing one or two people. Very close, though.

Hmm... 2 out of 10 so far... Everyone, did I make this Test Your Might challenge too hard?

Here's what I would do if I were you... Instead of trying to hit multiple questions, just focus on one question and try to get that one right. You can also help others to get the question they chose to be correct. Take TheMK for example -- he chose question 1, but he missed a few people. Someone can help him find the missing people so he can answer it correctly. Same for Ceamonks with question 4 -- he only has one missing. The key is to work together -- converse with each other here, via PM or on the Discord server. Help each other out, as Marvel Mods is a community, right? Post your answer here though, not via PM or Discord.

And remember, if you've already answered a question correctly, you can't answer for the other ones. But you can help other people to answer them. (BaconWizard17 and LTCProductions answered theirs correctly, so they can't answer the other questions. But they can help other people to answer the other questions.) And in case you're wondering, yes, the locked secret will be worth the effort. Good luck. I am confident that you all can do it.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10082.msg193219.html#msg193219

I'll try to help:

(9) MK9 stage fatalities can be done in:

1. Hell.
2. Subway.
3. The Pit - day.
4. The Pit - night.
5. The Living Forest.
6. The Street.
7. The Dead Pool.
8. The Chamber of the Flame (Kratos's stage???)

I'm not sure about the last one though, because I don't understand what platform we are talking about, so...

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on December 17, 2018, 01:50PM
I'll try to help:

(9) MK9 stage fatalities can be done in:

1. Hell.
2. Subway.
3. The Pit - day.
4. The Pit - night.
5. The Living Forest.
6. The Street.
7. The Dead Pool.
8. The Chamber of the Flame (Kratos's stage???)

I'm not sure about the last one though, because I don't understand what platform we are talking about, so...

Your answer is correct. :done: (The Chamber of the Flame counts, even though it's a Playstation only stage.) Well done!

Yeah! That's how we do it :D
As I understood, I can help others. What do we have here..

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 17, 2018, 05:17AM
Answer of 5 question.
There were 3 villains:
Omen, Jagin and Serpent.

Hi, Anderson! Inferno and Skittles are also sold/offered their souls to the devil! So I believe those two are the missing parts of your answer.. Memory wanted to become immortal, killed her only daughter and gave her life to the devil. Is she also the answer? I think she is... Also I like how she got what she deserves in the end.

Lemme see if I can get this one right.

For (10);

• The Dead Woods
  • Outworld Marketplace
  • The Kove
  • Kuatan Jungle
  • Quan Chi's Fortress
  • The Lin Kuei Palace

Quote from: CroiseLegato on December 17, 2018, 04:30PM
Lemme see if I can get this one right.

For (10);

• The Dead Woods
  • Outworld Marketplace
  • The Kove
  • Kuatan Jungle
  • Quan Chi's Fortress
  • The Lin Kuei Palace

Sorry, but incorrect. You can't perform a Stage Fatality in all of those stages. A Stage Fatality is where the winner uppercuts the victim, and the stage itself kills them in a unique way.

For 10, I think it's The Kove, The Pit, and the Refugee Kamp.

Quote from: TheMK on December 17, 2018, 06:21PM
For 10, I think it's The Kove, The Pit, and the Refugee Kamp.

That is correct. :done: The Marvel Mods community is now 4 out of 10 towards unlocking the special secret. Excellent!

The Mk is missing Apocalypse for Ermac, The Leader for Frost, & Spiral for Johnny Cage.
Andersonbrazil is missing The Punisher for Kano, & Wong for Kung Lao.
Caemonks860 is missing Angela for Skarlet
Now I will try #3 Blade for Noob Saibot, Silver Surfer for Quan Chi, Thor for Raiden, Magik & Magneto for Rain
The Lizard & Spider-Man for Reptile, Ghost Rider for Scorpion, Ultron for Sektor, & Mephisto for Shang Tsung.

Quote from: jaybird on December 17, 2018, 08:28PM
Now I will try #3 Blade for Noob Saibot, Silver Surfer for Quan Chi, Thor for Raiden, Magik & Magneto for Rain
The Lizard & Spider-Man for Reptile, Ghost Rider for Scorpion, Ultron for Sektor, & Mephisto for Shang Tsung.

Correct. :done: The community is now halfway there. Hopefully, you can get others to post those answers since you're helping to fill up the holes.