Mortal Kombat - Release Katalog

Started by Outsider, June 30, 2017, 07:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm excited for whatever this secret is. Maybe it's some kind of Kombat Pack?

Quote from: TheMK on December 17, 2018, 09:06PM
I'm excited for whatever this secret is. Maybe it's some kind of Kombat Pack?

You and everyone will find out soon enough if the Test Your Might challenge is completed. So far, you, Jaybird, Erik Lensherr, LTCProductions, and BaconWizard17 have given out correct answers and therefore cannot answer for the other questions. However, if other members were to read all of those previous posts where people were helping out, they can combine that info and post the correct answers.

For those of you who don't know about the Test Your Might challenge, look here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10082.msg193219.html#msg193219

December 17, 2018, 11:31PM #317 Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 11:37PM by Maegawa
Have to say I had a blast reading all those bios, Outsider. As Shao Kahn would say: outstanding!

Speaking of them, here's my contribution:

(1)
Baraka: Wolverine
Cyber Sub-Zero: The Collector
Cyrax: Iron Man
Ermac: Apocalypse & Cable
Frost: The Leader & Moon Knight
Fujin: Storm
Goro: Hulk
Jade: Psylocke
Jax: Quake
Johnny Cage: Spiral & Invisible Woman
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on December 17, 2018, 11:31PM
Have to say I had a blast reading all those bios, Outsider. As Shao Kahn would say: outstanding!

Speaking of them, here's my contribution:

(1)
Baraka: Wolverine
Cyber Sub-Zero: The Collector
Cyrax: Iron Man
Ermac: Apocalypse & Cable
Frost: The Leader & Moon Knight
Fujin: Storm
Goro: Hulk
Jade: Psylocke
Jax: Quake
Johnny Cage: Spiral & Invisile Woman

Thanks for that -- much appreciated, as I love to write. It's kinda my thing. As for your answer, that is correct. :done: Well done!

6 out of 10 towards unlocking the secret prize.

Thanks to jaybird, here's Question 4 in full: Doctor Doom, She-Hulk, Jean Grey, Hela, Angela, Emma Frost, Doc Ock, Nick Fury, Ms. Marvel, Captain America, Black Widow, Doctor Strange, Doctor Voodoo & The Thing.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on December 18, 2018, 02:30AM
Thanks to jaybird, here's Question 4 in full: Doctor Doom, She-Hulk, Jean Grey, Hela, Angela, Emma Frost, Doc Ock, Nick Fury, Ms. Marvel, Captain America, Black Widow, Doctor Strange, Doctor Voodoo & The Thing.

Yes, that is correct. :done: The Marvel Mods community is really doing it -- 7 out of 10 now. Just 3 questions away...

Common, guys, someone should answer on 5 question combining Anderson's variants with my variants. I can be wrong about one character, but the answer is still close enough, see for yourself...

7 out of 10 so far... it appears I didn't make it too hard after all. Good to hear -- I knew this community was smart.

Hmm... Andersonbrazil attempted to answer before but hasn't tried since. Perhaps some motivation is needed for him to try again?

Julio Cabral isn't modding for the time being, but he is still posting, and he's an MK fan. Maybe he can take a shot at it?

Nickjustint said over at Discord that he's bad at tests. Some help from the community should get rid of that problem with this test...

UltraMegaMagnus has tried yet. Could he be motivated into making an attempt towards unlocking the secret surprise?

Or, perhaps anyone else reading this right now who hasn't already answered may be the hero and nail the shot at the buzzer... You all are so close, don't give up now.

(8) Name all of the stages in Mortal Kombat Trilogy where you can perform a Stage Fatality? :

Bell Tower
Dead Pool
Kombat Tomb
The Wasteland of Outworld

Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on December 19, 2018, 02:56AM
(8) Name all of the stages in Mortal Kombat Trilogy where you can perform a Stage Fatality? :

Bell Tower
Dead Pool
Kombat Tomb

Sorry, but incorrect. You're missing a few stages, and you can't perform a Stage Fatality at the Wasteland. Keep trying, though.

Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on December 19, 2018, 02:56AM

Bell Tower
Dead Pool
Kombat Tomb

I think your missing components are Pit 1, Pit 3, Subway, and Hell. But there can be something else. I just don't know MKT as much as I know MK9 because it's my favourite chapter. Anyway, I think you should try these :)

You know what's funny? Between pages 21 and 22 of this thread, the answers are actually being given! It just takes other people to notice that and post them. The secret prize can be unlocked right now if the community really wanted to...

Meanwhile, I will begin on Shinnok sometime tomorrow. The entire Mortal Kombat roster is just one away from completion!!!!

Question 5 is 6

Inferno, Omen, Skittles, Memory, Jagin, Serpent,

I see some others part answered this but I did go check to make sure and I'm confident these are the ones.

December 20, 2018, 12:10AM #329 Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 12:14AM by Outsider
Quote from: nickjustint on December 20, 2018, 12:02AM
Question 5 is 6

Inferno, Omen, Skittles, Memory, Jagin, Serpent,

I see some others part answered this but I did go check to make sure and I'm confident these are the ones.

That is correct. :done: Well done! The community is now just two questions away... Two more people need to try and go for it.