Mortal Kombat - Release Katalog

Started by Outsider, June 30, 2017, 07:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Bumping this thread, in order to post my movesets for the three new characters introduced in MK11 on the base roster. Hope modders find these useful if they ever want to tackle these guys in future.

Geras(Mortal Kombat):
Abilities of teleportation by pressing jump button twice, 100% chance of resurrection(granting him a temporary buff in damage output and chances of avoiding enemy attacks), healing factor
1. Metallic Fist: Geras generates one of his hands into a metal-like gauntlet, before throwing a hard punch an enemy's way. Charge attack for max damage!
2. Sand Pillar: Geras spawns a column made of sand that sends opponents flying into the air, dealing knockback damage.
3. Titan Tackle: Geras charges forward and grabs an unlucky enemy, continuing on for a while longer before flinging them away, dealing physical damage.
4. Sand Trap: Geras generates a trap on the ground made of sand. If an enemy moves across it, they'll seemingly sink into the ground and be struck by a pair of sand hammers, dealing physical damage.
5. Sand Spikes: Geras lifts an opponent up and generates sand spikes on the ground, flinging the unlucky foe into them dealing bleed damage.
6. (Boost) Temporal Advantage: Geras freezes struck foes in place temporarily so long as this ability is active, making them much more vulnerable to damage.
7. (Boost) Keeper Loyalty: Geras's master, Kronika, creates a doppelganger of her servant to fight alongside him for a time.
8. (Fatality) Phasing Through Time: Geras seemingly vanishes into sand, before reappearing behind opponents at impressive speeds and punching a hole right through their chests, dealing high bleed damage.

Alternate costumes:
1. Classic: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mkwikia/images/4/47/Geras_MK11.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/296?cb=20190119130238

The Kollector(Mortal Kombat):
1. Grappling shock: The Kollector picks up an enemy and generates energy from his hands through an enchanted lantern, dealing energy damage before he flings them to the ground.
2. Hording strike: The Kollector attacks with a wide variety of weapons, flinging them at enemies as physical damage is dealt.
3. Flaring brutality: The Kollector attacks an enemy with an enchanted staff, then slams the ground with a custom flail before extending it out and slicing them in its chain form, dealing bleed damage.
4. Directional sickle stabs: The Kollector attacks different parts of an enemy's body by moving upward and downward, flinging them into the air at the final strike as bleed damage is dealt.
5. Energy pushback: The Kollector stabs an enemy with his custom flail in its default state, before pulling out an enchanted lantern and firing it while holding the stabbed enemy with the flail, sending them flying as bleed damage is dealt.
6. (Boost) Lust For Greed: The Kollector is able to earn more SHIELD credits and XP for a time.
7. (Debuff) Bola Ensnarement: The Kollector flings out enchanted bolas which bind enemies in the position they're standing, making them unable to retaliate for a time.
8. (Fatality) What's Yours Is Mine!: The Kollector viciously stabs enemies with four knives, before ripping body parts off them for his collection as high bleed damage is dealt.

Alternate costumes:
1. Classic: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mkwikia/images/9/91/Kollector_MK11.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20190407091921

Cetrion(Mortal Kombat):
Ability of teleportation(Teleport effect has her turn into water briefly)
1. Monument Tribute: Cetrion generates a monument-styled rock out of nowhere and telekinetically flings an unlucky enemy into it hard twice, dealing bleed damage.
2. Rock fight: Cetrion generates rocks out of thin air and flings them at enemies like projectiles telekinetically, dealing physical damage so long as button continues to be mashed.
3. Hellish Wrath: Cetrion generates magma from the earth's crater, setting nearby enemies alight as fire damage is dealt.
4. Cold Temper: Cetrion uses generated water to float enemies off the ground, before firing an ice beam that freezes them solid before she telekinetically slams them back to the ground, dealing cold damage.
5. Tendril Slam: Cetrion spawns vines out of the ground, grabbing nearby enemies as they're forcibly face slammed into the ground, dealing bleed damage.
6. Strong Winds: Cetrion generates a fast moving tornado that sends enemies flying, dealing physical damage with a 20% chance to stun.
7. (Boost) Natural Barrier: Cetrion generates rocks around herself, reducing damage dealt to her for a time.
8. (Fatality) Giantess Blast: Cetrion ensnares nearby foes in rocky cocoons, before increasing to the size of a giant and firing a yellow energy blast from her mouth, dealing high energy damage before shrinking back to normal size.

Alternate costumes:
1. Classic: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mkwikia/images/d/d7/Cetrion_MK11.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20190412180127

Oooh great stuff Ceamonks, maybe we'll see them pop up one day :D

Had to bump this topic up, because a new poll is up. Now that we can have a roster of 36, should I work on three more kombatants, at the cost of losing three other planned projects? The poll is up for three days. I can't say that the winning vote is what I'll do -- depends on my mood. But, it doesn't hurt to hear what the community has to say. I guess it depends on how much you dig the MK mods. I'll await the results...

I say absolutely, although I am clearly biased ^///^"; but whatever you decide to do will be great, I'm sure!

Hmm... I'm quite content with the MK cast members who have been made playable in MUA already.

Does that make me completely against any new MK character mods being made altogether? Absolutely not. I'd love to see Bo' Rai Cho, D'Vorah and Kotal Khan made playable, but not really at the price of characters from other franchises who likely deserve the spotlight more in your schedule Outsider.

So in this respect, I've voted no.

Everyone, I'm going to cancel that poll I released. I was looking at the number of mods I've done, and it turns out I can create three more MK fighters without sacrificing anyone, or going over the end goal. I've done so many mods that it's easy to lose count sometimes.

So, three more kombatants are coming, and MK mods are honestly so much fun to do. Who are they? Stay tuned...

To everyone reading this that know how to convert 3-D models, I will create three more Mortal Kombat fighter mods so the roster will be a complete 36. UltraMegaMagnus has agreed to convert for one of those three (props to him for that), but admits that it's too difficult for him to convert skins for the other two.

Perhaps one day I'll be able to convert my own models, but that will take a LOT of time to learn -- time that I do not have right now due to my hectic schedule, starting a new job, and of course being a rookie/novice in the 3-D conversion department. So, if there is anyone interested in converting models for the other two kombatants, let me know via PM (either here or on Discord), and I'll tell you who they are. It would certainly help if you're an MK fan as I am. Thanks in advance.

So, you've heard the news about three more kombatants joining the fray. While I'm not working on them just yet -- I can reveal to you now who one of them will be: Cassie Cage is koming! The daughter of the ...unlikely pairing of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade was chosen for being the big hero in Mortal Kombat X, defeating Shinnok in his corrupted form. She's clearly more powerful than she thinks she is. Cassie has quickly became both a popular and important kombatant in the MK universe, so her entry to the MK in MUA roster is well earned. Cassie will be fun for me to make as well. Looking forward to it.

Now, I have in mind who the other two are, but they are both still up in the air due to skinner availability and/or interest. I do have two other kombatants in mind as backup characters in case the original two can't be done, and they may prove easier for someone to convert. We will see how it goes. (Hint: One of them debuted in Mortal Kombat X, and the other is a new character from Mortal Kombat 11... This hint also applies to the backups...)

Perhaps I will work on Cassie after my current project of Batgirl and perhaps one other. Depends on my mood. Don't worry -- one way or another, Mortal Kombat will have 36 kombatants in MUA before I'm done. Stay tuned...

Quote from: Outsider on September 20, 2019, 06:51PM
So, you've heard the news about three more kombatants joining the fray. While I'm not working on them just yet -- I can reveal to you now who one of them will be: Cassie Cage is koming! The daughter of the ...unlikely pairing of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade was chosen for being the big hero in Mortal Kombat X, defeating Shinnok in his corrupted form. She's clearly more powerful than she thinks she is. Cassie has quickly became both a popular and important kombatant in the MK universe, so her entry to the MK in MUA roster is well earned. Cassie will be fun for me to make as well. Looking forward to it.

Now, I have in mind who the other two are, but they are both still up in the air due to skinner availability and/or interest. I do have two other kombatants in mind as backup characters in case the original two can't be done, and they may prove easier for someone to convert. We will see how it goes. (Hint: One of them debuted in Mortal Kombat X, and the other is a new character from Mortal Kombat 11... This hint also applies to the backups...)

Perhaps I will work on Cassie after my current project of Batgirl and perhaps one other. Depends on my mood. Don't worry -- one way or another, Mortal Kombat will have 36 kombatants in MUA before I'm done. Stay tuned...

Awesome news!!! I love Cassie Cage and the MKX/MK11 debuts!

Everyone, Sindel has been updated. It's a very important update, so be sure to update her now if you have her mod installed.

Also, visit the first page of this thread, as the Warrior Select screen has been modified to accommodate the three upcoming kombatants. I think it looks sick!

Who are these three kombatants? I've mentioned that one of them is Cassie Cage. She is konfirmed. However, another planned kombatant has been cancelled -- Kotal Kahn. He was becoming too much of a hassle to kreate, but don't worry -- I've picked a suitable replacement that will make for a kick-ass mod. Stay tuned.

Awesome work, Outsider! Really looking forward to Cassie Cage and the other two kombatants!

So, I wanted to inform you all that one of the three kombatants I had planned to mod was Kronika -- the unplayable goddess of time from MK11. Unfortunately I have no choice but to cancel her. While it would have been cool and unique to play as her, the only model she has out there is far too high-poly to be converted. She would have slowed down your computers, which is not exactly the time manipulation I would like her to do.

Don't worry -- I will think of something else...

I appreciate you keeping us updated, Outsider.

While Kronika being unplayable in MUA is sad, perhaps it's for the best; she's not playable in MK11, after all.

Still eagerly looking forward to Cassie Cage and the others!

Hey Outsider, I'm sorry for bumping this thread when I was the last one to post, but, do you have an ETA on Cassie Cage and the other MK mods?

I've been holding off on using the 50 character herostat because I've been waiting for Cassie at the very least. I'm really excited to play as her!

If you're not sure when, or it won't be for a while, I'd understand. I'd just appreciate some news if you can help it :)