Nick's Voice Packs: Enchantress Booster/Mod Update

Started by nickjustint, December 09, 2017, 05:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on January 06, 2018, 02:32PM
Thank goodness. I never liked Colossus's MUA voice actor

Same. Gonna playing as him in Marvel Heroes.

Our scientific studies have discovered that the:
Main post has been updated with
MR. FANTASTIC   :fantastic:

Our tech systems have been enchanced with the latest upgrade:
IRON MAN  :stark:

Quote from: Darthpool on January 10, 2018, 10:32PM
How about Thor?

Unfortunately he's in with the group of characters who's sounds are not seperated and just in with the main files.
For example, someone like Iron Man has all his voices in just a 5 mb file. That had about 400 sound clips.

Thor is in a file that is 310 mbs, so that will be about 20000 voice clips, and I have to sit and to listen to all of them to find the voice. I will do it at some point but it'll take a while.  :eek::eek::eek:

The other heroes stuck in this file of death if anyone else is wondering are: Wolverine, Blade, Rocket Rackoon, Nova, Ant-Man, Carnage, Scarlet Witch, Spiderman, Punisher, Juggernaut, Jean Grey, Deadpool, Thor, Green Goblin and Thing. (Basically a lot of Good ones :eek: )

These will come eventually, just will take a lot of work.

Stay tuned.

Hmmm...you get the sound files from a Mugen forum right?
Fortunately, here is one person crazy enough to sit and listen to all the sound files one by one. I have the Thor voice pack, I'll upload it here or send it to you.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on January 11, 2018, 09:04AM
Fortunately, here is one person crazy enough to sit and listen to all the sound files one by one. I have the Thor voice pack, I'll upload it here or send it to you.

I got them from the game steam files, but I assume that person just uploaded the same ones that were in there.
I've slowly started sorting out the files :eek: :eek: :eek: (There are some I'm unclear who they are) but if you wanna send me Thor I would not turn you down ;)

Quote from: Julio Cabral on January 11, 2018, 09:04AM
That's where I got mine when I did them. It drove me insane but I pushed through for as long as I could. That's why I'm thankful for Nick cause now I don't have to sit through that and he puts a lot more effort in than I ever could.

Quote from: Darthpool on January 11, 2018, 06:51PM
That's where I got mine when I did them. It drove me insane but I pushed through for as long as I could. That's why I'm thankful for Nick cause now I don't have to sit through that and he puts a lot more effort in than I ever could.
Thanks for the kind words. I am slowly growing crazy already. :eek:

So before I actually lose my mind:Some notes from about an hour of starting to sort the almost 20000 sound clips so far.

• EVERY Symbiote costume is in this set, and they all sound similiar. I started sorting them but they are low priority. (Symbiote Rocket is hilarious though)
  • Three Deadpool Voices (All amazing): Normal Deadpool, Pirate Deadpool, Cowboy Deadpool. I'll probably make a voiceset for all 3 of these because, why the heck not?
  • A lot of voices sound somewhat similar so I'm trying to weed out the easy voices: Thankfully a lot of distinct voices are easy to sort: Thor, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Jean Grey, Green Goblin, Thing, Blade, Carnage, Deadpool, Rocket Racoon so these will come very soon (PROBABLY)
  • Rocket has his classic British Voice but also he has his Movie voice done by Nolan North, which is AMAZING. (He does the voice for Rocket in other things now I think, including Telltale GOTG.) Honeslty I probably will just make the Movie version of his voice because I dont think anyone will prefer the classic over this one.

Pray for me.

Quote from: nickjustint on January 12, 2018, 12:39AM
Thanks for the kind words. I am slowly growing crazy already. :eek:

So before I actually lose my mind:Some notes from about an hour of starting to sort the almost 20000 sound clips so far.

• EVERY Symbiote costume is in this set, and they all sound similiar. I started sorting them but they are low priority. (Symbiote Rocket is hilarious though)
  • Three Deadpool Voices (All amazing): Normal Deadpool, Pirate Deadpool, Cowboy Deadpool. I'll probably make a voiceset for all 3 of these because, why the heck not?
  • A lot of voices sound somewhat similar so I'm trying to weed out the easy voices: Thankfully a lot of distinct voices are easy to sort: Thor, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Jean Grey, Green Goblin, Thing, Blade, Carnage, Deadpool, Rocket Racoon so these will come very soon (PROBABLY)
  • Rocket has his classic British Voice but also he has his Movie voice done by Nolan North, which is AMAZING. (He does the voice for Rocket in other things now I think, including Telltale GOTG.) Honeslty I probably will just make the Movie version of his voice because I dont think anyone will prefer the classic over this one.
A little visual of the madness:

Pray for me.

Now that's dedication. Looking forward to Cowboy Deadpool, Troy Baker plays that way too good. Could you do it for Outsider's booster?

Quote from: Darthpool on January 12, 2018, 05:05AM
Now that's dedication. Looking forward to Cowboy Deadpool, Troy Baker plays that way too good. Could you do it for Outsider's booster?

Yeah he's definitely so good at it, He's awesome as Nova too!
And I'll definitely look into doing that. :)

Also to anyone waiting for releases, new voice coming tomorrow! Let's just say it'll be magical.

The Eye Of Agamotto has detected a new arrival to the front page:
DOCTOR STRANGE   :strange:

Time to switch things up with the first non-official character voice! The deadly and beautiful Betsy Braddock:
PSYLOCKE    :psylocke: