Nick's Voice Packs: Enchantress Booster/Mod Update

Started by nickjustint, December 09, 2017, 05:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks, man. Any chance you'll make a voice pack for the spider-man?

Nice work. If you can find one for my mod of :venom2: Agent Venom, feel free as he currently doesn't have a voice file.

These are fantastic! Any word on if these are also compatible with XMLII?

Quote from: Boycus730 on March 20, 2018, 01:32PM
These are fantastic! Any word on if these are also compatible with XMLII?

Voice files work a bit differently in XML2. The power sounds are separate, but all of the dialogue is located in x_voice.zsm. You'll have to edit some files in order to get it to work.

Quote from: ErmakTremor on March 19, 2018, 01:10PM
Thanks, man. Any chance you'll make a voice pack for the spider-man?

Hey! Of course, his files are a bit buried in the games files so it will take a bit longer.
Quote from: Outsider on March 19, 2018, 02:12PM
Nice work. If you can find one for my mod of :venom2: Agent Venom, feel free as he currently doesn't have a voice file.

I'll keep a look out but I'm not sure if he made it to the game? I'll research.
Quote from: BaconWizard17 on March 19, 2018, 02:11PM
Excellent as always!

Thanks a lot my man :D

It is your mission to check out
Main post updated with
WINTER SOLDIER 

Quote from: nickjustint on April 06, 2018, 11:38PM
I'll keep a look out but I'm not sure if he made it to the game? I'll research.
He was a team-up in MH http://marvelheroes.info/builds/tu-gen/agent-venom/
He probably doesn't have as much lines as a normal hero

Hello. New around here. But I was a big time player of Marvel Heroes for practically the entirety of its existence, under the same name (the "LW" and "Raccoonatic Commander" in Rocket's unique item Raccoonatics LW-60 Commander Minigun, that's me). Anyway, I was in a Twitch stream, talking about how much I miss the game (a ton) and the streamer mentioned the MUA games being similar. But I said, no Rocket, so no dice. But they mentioned the PC version had mods and even Rocket could be playable. But then I said it wouldn't be the same because there wouldn't be all that great voice acting for him I remember... and someone in chat referred me to this. And this sounds amazing.

Just one small thing, though. I really did love the British/Mockney classic voice for Rocket Raccoon on Marvel Heroes. FYI, it was done by VO legend Steve Blum and it just so much represents Rocket Raccoon during his Abnett & Lanning days - which is when I became a fan. To this day, the line "Never doubt a raccoon!" is my favorite Rocket Raccoon quote and is present in that classic voice line set! So, while I cannot speak for all the Raccoonatics out there, I can say the Raccoonatic Commander would indeed be interested in the classic voice. (After all, these days, Rocket's voice on most games *is* based on the movie voice - not that I dislike the MCU voice on Marvel Heroes, but the classic edges it out in preference for me and is what most his costumes had on Marvel Heroes)
The one and only Raccoonatic Commander!

Quote from: leowyld on May 01, 2018, 10:27PM
Hello. New around here. But I was a big time player of Marvel Heroes for practically the entirety of its existence, under the same name (the "LW" and "Raccoonatic Commander" in Rocket's unique item Raccoonatics LW-60 Commander Minigun, that's me). Anyway, I was in a Twitch stream, talking about how much I miss the game (a ton) and the streamer mentioned the MUA games being similar. But I said, no Rocket, so no dice. But they mentioned the PC version had mods and even Rocket could be playable. But then I said it wouldn't be the same because there wouldn't be all that great voice acting for him I remember... and someone in chat referred me to this. And this sounds amazing.

Just one small thing, though. I really did love the British/Mockney classic voice for Rocket Raccoon on Marvel Heroes. FYI, it was done by VO legend Steve Blum and it just so much represents Rocket Raccoon during his Abnett & Lanning days - which is when I became a fan. To this day, the line "Never doubt a raccoon!" is my favorite Rocket Raccoon quote and is present in that classic voice line set! So, while I cannot speak for all the Raccoonatics out there, I can say the Raccoonatic Commander would indeed be interested in the classic voice. (After all, these days, Rocket's voice on most games *is* based on the movie voice - not that I dislike the MCU voice on Marvel Heroes, but the classic edges it out in preference for me and is what most his costumes had on Marvel Heroes)

Hey there! Glad to see you interested in MUA and the mods here!
I'll definitely release British and Movie Rocket voices, probably at the same time! Soon but I can't guarantee when. Keep a look out :)

I do have a GoTG related release in the post below...

I'm baaaack. And with a voice I know a lot of you will be happy to see, some might even call it.. legendary
Main post updated with
STAR-LORD 

aw man thank you so much for this!

i hope you do spider-man and thor soon, they REALLY are in dire need of decent voiceovers

Quote from: nickjustint on May 08, 2018, 05:31PM
Hey there! Glad to see you interested in MUA and the mods here!
I'll definitely release British and Movie Rocket voices, probably at the same time! Soon but I can't guarantee when. Keep a look out :)

I do have a GoTG related release in the post below...

Good to hear you are planning to release both. I'll be watching out for that, then. No hurry, I have plenty of other games I play. It's just nice to know it'll be something we'll get one day. :)   

(Ah, I see you got Star-Lord finished, that's pretty cool.)
The one and only Raccoonatic Commander!

I was wondering if you'd already seperated all the Deadpool clips? I've been trying to sort them out for an XCom 2 mod but keep tripping over the Wolverine and Rocket clips that sound a lot like him >< the only one I've been able to DISTINCTLY identify as Deadpool is the Cowboy one :P

Also, if it's any help

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xkfzcc8qrrckyr0/AACxr46vPrMgBQ3FSVBXm0Vwa

Some folks on the internet posted a copy of the files that is MOSTLY sorted - I.E. what could be easily identified and sorted into each hero. Older heroes like Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch, Deadpool - etc - are all stuck in the InitialDownloadChunk folder (apparently the MH team used a different ID system when the game first launched) but a lot of stuff has been very nicely sorted if that will help :)