Nick's Voice Packs: Enchantress Booster/Mod Update

Started by nickjustint, December 09, 2017, 05:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: frozenblood on August 25, 2018, 04:08PM
When will the sounds of Angela be added?

The long lost daughter of Odin finally has a voice to bless your ears,
Main post updated with
ANGELA

Amora grace's us with gifts in the form of new effects, a new skin, and a new voice,
Main post updated with
ENCHANTRESS :enchantress:

That's amazing!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

I'm one of those who are waiting for the soundpack of Green Goblin (from Marvel Heroes)

Quote from: Julio Cabral on September 17, 2018, 03:48PM
You do skins now as well. Awesome!

Hehe, that was actually Ultra who converted the skin for me :)! I wish I could.

Quote from: frozenblood on September 17, 2018, 11:56AM
I'm one of those who are waiting for the soundpack of Green Goblin (from Marvel Heroes)

In time!

Quote from: edward on September 24, 2018, 01:31PM
This are so awesome hope for more.  ;D

Thank you :)! Trying to get most of them out by the end of the year.

September 25, 2018, 12:04AM #145 Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 05:57PM by nickjustint

Shuri, Princess of Wakanda, Sister of T'Challa finally has found her voice!
Main post updated with
SHURI

Was thinking of the modded MUA because October 1st is International Raccoon Appreciation Day. 2018 is the first IRAD since I became a Rocket fan where I can't play Marvel Heroes. But I see you're still working on this project and making lots of progress. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to have Marvel Heroes Rocket voice again by IRAD 2019.  *insert rocket raccoon emote*

It'd be awesome to Twitch stream MUA for IRAD, too, but I'd imagine running it with mods could be trouble with rights and all. I'll probably just stream my raccoon hero on Champions Online, just to be safe. Heh.
The one and only Raccoonatic Commander!

Quote from: leowyld on September 30, 2018, 09:59PM
Was thinking of the modded MUA because October 1st is International Raccoon Appreciation Day. 2018 is the first IRAD since I became a Rocket fan where I can't play Marvel Heroes. But I see you're still working on this project and making lots of progress. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to have Marvel Heroes Rocket voice again by IRAD 2019.  *insert rocket raccoon emote*

It'd be awesome to Twitch stream MUA for IRAD, too, but I'd imagine running it with mods could be trouble with rights and all. I'll probably just stream my raccoon hero on Champions Online, just to be safe. Heh.

Hey there, I've been making progress with the files recently, got about 70% of his voices sorted, so it won't be long to go at all! Maybe not in time for Raccoon Appreciation Day, but I'm hoping to have him out in the next month or two!

Cool! Thanks for the update. Don't worry I wasn't expecting it this year. I know it's a lot of work. It's good you're making progress, though. :)
The one and only Raccoonatic Commander!

Time to call in some extra fire-power
Main post updated with
WAR MACHINE :warmachine: