Quick Play Mod

Started by Maegawa, December 24, 2017, 11:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 24, 2017, 11:33PM Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 11:48PM by Maegawa
Version 1.1

Description:
A simple modification mainly for the modders who constantly need to open the game in order to test out their WIP projects and are tired of skipping/waiting cutscenes and hearing Nick Fury's monologue every time... and also for the non-modders who every once in a while want to test out a new mod and need to get past Scorpion in order to do so. This mod will make things much faster, removing a lot of unnecessary stuff to lead you straight into the action, while also adding some nice new features!

Changes in v1.1:
1. Fixed a bug where there were 2 standing Ultron Warriors on the first bridge.

Features:
- Addition of S.H.I.E.L.D. Access Point to the first area.
- Portal activation on the helicarrier. (BTW this also allows you to skip the entire helicarrier level)
- Removal of Activision, Marvel, Raven, Beenox, Alchemy and Sofdec movies.
- Removal of ESRB.
- Removal of intro cutscenes.

Preview:

Addition of S.H.I.E.L.D. Access Point to the first area:

Portal activation on the helicarrier:

Preview video:
https://www.youtube.com/v/f7FI3iCNlGc

Credits:
- brandonmeek: coding for activating portal anywhere, adding S.H.I.E.L.D. Access Point to the first area and getting rid of ESRB.
- Maegawa: additional coding.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Thank you so much for doing this! Its always so tedious to have to sit through all those cutscenes time after time, for every instance I start the game up. So to have those corporate logo movies gone entirely, is like a dream come true for me. Cheers :D

Amazing job! I'm sure it will be very useful ;)

Version 1.1 is up; just a minor update to remove those 2 extra Ultron Warriors that standed still on the first bridge...
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.