[OLD] BaconWizard17's PS2 Mannequins (4 Mannequins)

Started by BaconWizard17, January 26, 2018, 02:51PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 26, 2018, 02:51PM Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 07:57AM by BaconWizard17
Welcome to BaconWizard17's Mannequin Studio!

Links to my other projects and releases

This is an old thread, and I will no longer be posting in it. All new mannequins will be posted in the common model release thread. You can find my thread here

This is where I post my PS2 mannequins. Click the links to visit the character's page, and then click the links there to download them.

• These mannequins are compatible with all versions of Ultimate Alliance
  • Mannequins are NOT compatible with X-Men Legends II
  • You can use my mannequins for your projects as long as you credit me
  • If there are any problems with my mannequins, please let me know, and I will try to fix them.

-I am currently not taking requests

January 26, 2018, 02:58PM #1 Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 04:49PM by BaconWizard17
:pman: Luke Cage :pman:

Here is my Luke Cage Mannequin. This is based on Luke Cage PS2 version, made by CosmoChakra. It can be found in 425 Additional Alternate Skins. The skin is included in the download as well.

-Modern

January 26, 2018, 03:04PM #2 Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 04:48PM by BaconWizard17
:mystique: Mystique :mystique:

Here's Mystique's mannequin. It is based off of her appearance in X-Men Apocalypse. It was made for Outsider's mod. The skin can be found here

-X-Men: Apocalypse

Special thanks to Outsider for correcting the color and fixing the leg armor placement.

January 26, 2018, 03:06PM #3 Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 04:45PM by BaconWizard17
:spiderman: Spider-Man :spiderman:

Here's Spider-Man's mannequin. It currently doesn't have a skin.

-Modern

January 26, 2018, 03:07PM #4 Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 04:45PM by BaconWizard17
:warmachine: War Machine :warmachine:

Here's War Machine's mannequin. It is based on the skin done by Iammingy for the War Machine mod. The skin is included in the download.

-Initiative

January 26, 2018, 03:20PM #5 Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 03:23PM by BaconWizard17
These are all the mannequins I have. (Hopefully this didn't count as spam posting. I really like when they each have their own post). I would like to create some more, but I can only make PS2 mannequins. If anyone has the PS2 offsets for Black Panther's mannequin, Captain America's mannequin, Deadpool's mannequin, Ghost Rider's mannequin, Iceman's mannequin, or Wolverine's mannequin, I would greatly appreciate them.

With the new ability to create custom models that are compatible with XML1, XML2, and MUA, I'm no longer going to use this thread. I'll be posting everything in a common release thread in the new model release section here

Quote from: Yeagerist09 on February 28, 2021, 07:03PM
request: Can you make Quicksilver Mannequeen  For PSP :quicks:
This thread is no longer used, and even then he's currently not taking requests.

I've made several skins for Quicksilver on my new thread here: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10629.0.html

The file size should be small enough for them to work on PSP, but if there are any issues I can send you a version with a resized texture.