Author Topic: 33 Roster Hack (v1.1)  (Read 10639 times)

Offline Outsider

• Invincible Member
Re: 33 Roster Hack (v1.1)
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2018, 07:59pm »
After adding 33 character (menulocation = 40), the game began to crush... I did everything according to the instructions. help

OK, I have to ask if you started a new game, because you'd be surprised how many don't before they ask for help.

If you did, then -- where does it crash? Provide some details on what happens and what your herostat looks like.

Offline frozenblood

• Uncanny Member
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2018, 07:55am »
OK, I have to ask if you started a new game, because you'd be surprised how many don't before they ask for help.

If you did, then -- where does it crash? Provide some details on what happens and what your herostat looks like.
this happens when I click on the shortcut of game. I can not enter the menu. this happens before. the game logo appears and it crashes. I added a character Psylocke.

It was written when the game crashed: https://mega.nz/#!jc0AjagR!CeQmgNQaZa7QUbJZHBmQPY0zuMdWUA1pvSIIK1XD0po

This without character 33: https://mega.nz/#!eE00TABD!BPVCNk9f1-M78IcjSzO4eGFwvDrQHRDwxFgYToV5pLE

When I erased her data from the herostat.engb, the game started working again. I made a mistakes?

Offline Outsider

• Invincible Member
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2018, 12:23pm »
OK, I saw both files -- the problem is that you didn't follow the instructions in the "Herostat Set-Up" file. In both files, you placed this entry first...

Code: [Select]
   stats {
   autospend = support_heavy ;
   body = 1 ;
   characteranims = 00_testguy ;
   charactername = defaultman ;
   level = 1 ;
   menulocation = 0 ;
   mind = 1 ;
   name = default ;
   skin = 0002 ;
   strength = 1 ;
   team = enemy ;
      talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_default ;
      }

}

That is incorrect -- there is no "defaultman." By placing that, he took one of the 33 spots even though "menulocation = 0" doesn't exist. So, when you added Psylocke, there was now 34 spots, so the game crashed. Get rid of that entry, and you'll be fine. As the file says, just place your 33 characters, then the "team_character" entry at the end, and it'll work.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 12:25pm by Outsider »

Offline frozenblood

• Uncanny Member
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2018, 01:35pm »
OK, I saw both files -- the problem is that you didn't follow the instructions in the "Herostat Set-Up" file. In both files, you placed this entry first...

Code: [Select]
   stats {
   autospend = support_heavy ;
   body = 1 ;
   characteranims = 00_testguy ;
   charactername = defaultman ;
   level = 1 ;
   menulocation = 0 ;
   mind = 1 ;
   name = default ;
   skin = 0002 ;
   strength = 1 ;
   team = enemy ;
      talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_default ;
      }

}

That is incorrect -- there is no "defaultman." By placing that, he took one of the 33 spots even though "menulocation = 0" doesn't exist. So, when you added Psylocke, there was now 34 spots, so the game crashed. Get rid of that entry, and you'll be fine. As the file says, just place your 33 characters, then the "team_character" entry at the end, and it'll work.

It seems I made a big mistake and did not fix it in Herostat 0_0 . I cannot imagine how I could forget about the obvious. Your help saved me. Thanks) . I corrected everything, the game works :venom:

Offline frozenblood

• Uncanny Member
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2018, 01:57pm »
I did not have any problems with the gameplay. but today I have reached the  Arcade mission. there is a problem with Jean Gray. dialog does not appear. what should I do?

Offline UltraMegaMagnus

• Astonishing Member
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2018, 02:52pm »
This issue was also present in an earlier version of MUA Gold Pack by Krisan Thyme and discovered by OC packs users long time ago, memory limit, something like that.
Quoting the fix of Krisan Thyme :
1.0.5   - Temporarily removed the DLC conversation for Jean in Murderworld post-arcade game until a softlock solution is found.
      The DLC conversation prior to the Arcade game is still present.
   - Packaging errors resolved.
      - Fixed an issue with the final level.

If you're using MUA Gold Pack, be sure to update to latest version to have the fix, if not that maybe means that 33 Roster Hack does not have the fix yet (but 33 Roster Hack does not seem to include change in this level) or something else in your setup.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 03:01pm by UltraMegaMagnus »
PLEASE INSTALL THE 3DS MAX ALCHEMY FROM THE FOLLOWING LINK (thx to Tony Stark) TO PREVIEW IGB CUSTOM SKIN AND MANNEQUIN : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8626.0.html

Offline frozenblood

• Uncanny Member
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2018, 04:00pm »
This issue was also present in an earlier version of MUA Gold Pack by Krisan Thyme and discovered by OC packs users long time ago, memory limit, something like that.
Quoting the fix of Krisan Thyme :
1.0.5   - Temporarily removed the DLC conversation for Jean in Murderworld post-arcade game until a softlock solution is found.
      The DLC conversation prior to the Arcade game is still present.
   - Packaging errors resolved.
      - Fixed an issue with the final level.

If you're using MUA Gold Pack, be sure to update to latest version to have the fix, if not that maybe means that 33 Roster Hack does not have the fix yet (but 33 Roster Hack does not seem to include change in this level) or something else in your setup.
I do not use the Gold Pack. I installed only 33 Roster Hack. In this mod can you fix this error?

Offline Outsider

• Invincible Member
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2018, 04:45pm »
I do not use the Gold Pack. I installed only 33 Roster Hack. In this mod can you fix this error?

Sorry, I'm not sure I can help you in this case. I just checked that same Big Top stage (I use the 33R), and Jean's conversation before AND after the Pitfall game worked just fine. In fact, I can confirm that Murderworld wasn't altered with the 33R. Try checking your options menu or something along those lines.

Offline frozenblood

• Uncanny Member
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2018, 04:56pm »
this is sad news( . which option can this cause?

Online Julio Cabral

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2018, 06:08pm »
Isn't this Murderworld issue solved already? Back in the day happened to me too with an earlier version of OC mod but years after that I reinstalled the game, the mods and everything worked fine. Prehaps I made a mistake back then and tried the mods without starting a new game or something. All I know is that it was a script problem.

Offline andersonbrazil

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • The greatest hero died because of many.
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2018, 07:59pm »
I did not have any problems with the gameplay. but today I have reached the  Arcade mission. there is a problem with Jean Gray. dialog does not appear. what should I do?

I've already dealt with this problem and solved it by installing these files in my game. Just follow the instructions contained in the rar.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7j4646caa1ddg2d/Murderworld+Unaltered+Convos.rar
The greatest hero died because of many.

Offline frozenblood

• Uncanny Member
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2018, 06:40am »
I've already dealt with this problem and solved it by installing these files in my game. Just follow the instructions contained in the rar.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7j4646caa1ddg2d/Murderworld+Unaltered+Convos.rar
Thank you so much! it worked)

Offline nyanisty

• Rook
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2018, 08:24am »
I downloaded this but im not sure i think i understand
how to add more peopl without removing anyone :0
someone care to help a brotha out :)