Author Topic: MUA: Gold Edition Content Mod (1.0.5)  (Read 10563 times)

Offline Krisan Thyme

• Amazing Member
Re: MUA: Gold Edition Content Mod (1.0.5)
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2018, 08:20am »
The only way around to avoid Murderworld or other DLC maps issues is to add the separate packages/dlc/maps like in RE, except should be also work outside mua_dlc.zip.
I have the initial Cyclops conversation working, it's the conversation with Cyclops or Nightcrawler after Pitfall that isn't, and it's because of a memory limitation with conversations. I don't think a separate package is going to solve that. Though it might be possible to solve this a different way - I have an idea or two.

Offline andersonbrazil

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • The greatest hero died because of many.
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2018, 06:04pm »
Hello Krisan! Your modification is really awesome! I have not tested with other mods but will soon install them. I've played little until now, but I realized that the game seems to have a small problem with the intensification of the quality of the graphics. I like to play using all the graphics features, and I noticed that by activating the advanced light feature the models shine brightly. When I learned to convert 3d models to the game, all my skins shone like that. After some time I learned how to fix this. Is it possible adjust this feature to soften the brightness of the models?

The greatest hero died because of many.

Offline Krisan Thyme

• Amazing Member
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2018, 09:31pm »
Hello Krisan! Your modification is really awesome! I have not tested with other mods but will soon install them. I've played little until now, but I realized that the game seems to have a small problem with the intensification of the quality of the graphics. I like to play using all the graphics features, and I noticed that by activating the advanced light feature the models shine brightly. When I learned to convert 3d models to the game, all my skins shone like that. After some time I learned how to fix this. Is it possible adjust this feature to soften the brightness of the models?

It's in the readme, it's known. Nothing can be done about it right now, your only alternative is to use the base game + OCP models. (Though some files will need to be renamed in the latter case.)

Offline andersonbrazil

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • The greatest hero died because of many.
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2018, 04:34am »
Oops! My mistake! I was so excited to install the pack and start playing that I forgot the basics. Read the manual.
The greatest hero died because of many.

Offline alexwesker123

• Rook
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2018, 08:27pm »
I have 2 question
First when i chane character why some character dont have any skill point
You will in my image my skill is 0 it is bug ?

Second  I must copy settings.dat to Documents\Activision\Marvel Ultimate Alliance\Save everytime I change graphic option right ? Because nightcrawler skill shadow crawl not working every I change  graphic option .
sorry for my bad english

Offline alexwesker123

• Rook
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2018, 09:49pm »
I have more problem when Sabretooth use skill Savage Rampage in atlantis game will slowmotion and cant do anything and magneto sometime skill not working how to fix this ?

Offline Gray Fox

• Rook
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2018, 09:03am »
There is a glitch which prevents gaining skillpoints by some characters at random.

Offline scottsum

• Astonishing Member
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2018, 08:42pm »
I have the initial Cyclops conversation working, it's the conversation with Cyclops or Nightcrawler after Pitfall that isn't, and it's because of a memory limitation with conversations. I don't think a separate package is going to solve that. Though it might be possible to solve this a different way - I have an idea or two.

Regarding conversation glitches, have you tried removing the "awardAchievement" lines from the script files?  If you're up against a memory limit, it might help to get those out of there, as they are not needed.

Also I have added conversations with Supergirl and haven't encountered any issues, so I am curious to know how you discovered/diagnosed this specific conversation memory limit?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 04:07am by scottsum »
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Offline sbarth13

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2018, 06:40am »
First when i chane character why some character dont have any skill point [img]https://www.picz.in.th/images

sometimes its a bug, sometimes its a screwup when modding. if you don't mod, its the bug. it's happened to me a couple times. don't know what causes it, but usually just copy/paste the file back into the game and it fixes itself. or just uninstall and re-install. if it happens again after that, its probably some screw up in the files or file paths.

Offline Outsider

• Invincible Member
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2018, 12:41pm »
There is a glitch which prevents gaining skillpoints by some characters at random.
sometimes its a bug, sometimes its a screwup when modding. if you don't mod, its the bug. it's happened to me a couple times. don't know what causes it, but usually just copy/paste the file back into the game and it fixes itself. or just uninstall and re-install. if it happens again after that, its probably some screw up in the files or file paths.

If you're talking about the last 5 characters on the roster, then yes, Marvel Mods is aware of that glitch. In both the 33R and GEC, the last five heroes on the herostat suffer some problems, as they are sharing (somewhat) with the first five on your herostat. It's why the last five sometimes don't gain skill points, yet the first five may get more than usual. Krisan said that it's an issue with the game's memory, and that he knows how to expand it. He said he would fix the game's memory, but it would be literally months of work. That was back in July -- I do not know if any progress has been made since then.

Offline Gray Fox

• Rook
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2018, 07:31am »
At some level they gain a few points, but only a few. As for now I'm using trainer to freeze skill points. Maybe it's cheating, but it's better than nothing. Besides I have played many times without cheats so I can do it with clear conscience even with few extra characters. Link to the trainer is somewhere in this forum. It's hard to find, butI'll try to and post link here if I'll manage to do so.

Offline Gray Fox

• Rook
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2018, 08:03am »
http://rd1.gamecopyworld.com/649267/dl.gamecopyworld.eu/?g=1&r=pc_ultimate_alliance&c=839925&d=2006&f=unl-muatrn%2521rar&cc=2&cn=US

Here you go. You have to bypass adfly and choose "Ultimate Alliance v1.0 +4 TRAINER #1".

Link origilnaly posted by B.L.A.W .
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 08:43am by Gray Fox »

Offline Gazerbeam

• Rook
  • Yadda yadda yadda. Blah blah blah. Life story.
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2018, 08:41pm »
Some of the NPC's need remastered models, like the playables have. The generic shield agent dude on the helicarrier is using his old 2006 model, which looks bad compared to the others.

Great mod though! :)

EDIT:
Actually, they look fine. Forgive my stupidity. :D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 07:18pm by Gazerbeam »
Insert interesting signature here.

Offline LarsAlexandersson

• Invincible Member
  • The fighting/action game xpert & informer.
    • http://larsmasters.deviantart.com/
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2018, 09:04pm »
Actually, for NPC ones (excluding the bosses who have load screen like Dr. Doom & Fing Fang Foom) are look the same
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html