Author Topic: MUA: Gold Edition Content Mod (1.0.5)  (Read 18849 times)

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes 202
Re: MUA: Gold Edition Content Mod (1.0.5)
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2019, 07:37pm »
WARNING:
It has come to my attention that many reports are coming in that the Gold Edition Content (GEC) mod is causing some character mods not to work properly, such as some not being able to use basic melee attacks, or some being stuck in the T-Pose. I am unsure what was done with the GEC, as I didn't work on it, but I must inform everyone to use the GEC at your own risk. (Please note that these problems have not been reported with the 33 Roster Hack, so don't confuse the two.) The GEC's creator -- Krisan Thyme has been notified over at the Discord server.

Offline Username

• Uncanny Member
  • Upvotes 1
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2019, 04:28am »
i have only one question: if i install the 33 roster hack and use heroselect from OC 1.3 i can of course select only 27 anyway right? is there a way to select all 33? or i have to do it ONLY with XMLBCUI? (and that's an annoying thing...because i have to modify herostat every damm time i want to change a character....uff :D XD ). Any way to modify the program that selects the characters from 27 to 33?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 04:43am by Username »

Offline BaconWizard17

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes 65
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2019, 06:09am »
Heroselect is only compatible with the default game. Only 27 characters can be selected

Offline Username

• Uncanny Member
  • Upvotes 1
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2019, 11:01am »
Heroselect is only compatible with the default game. Only 27 characters can be selected
hmmmm ok understood....but as i said no one can change it from 27 to 33 right? it's a shame..because it would be the best... i read somwhere only NorriRadd could change it but he's inactive....right?

Offline BaconWizard17

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes 65
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2019, 06:47pm »
Norrin Radd has been inactive for a long time

Offline andersonbrazil

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes 107
  • The greatest hero died because of many.
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2019, 10:02am »
hmmmm ok understood....but as i said no one can change it from 27 to 33 right? it's a shame..because it would be the best... i read somwhere only NorriRadd could change it but he's inactive....right?

Although the heroselect has not been updated, to advance the change of the herostat  of all characters, when I want to make a total change of the characters in the selection menu, I use heroselect for this and then I add the remaining 6 characters through xmlbcui . I still keep using heroselect, even though  less often.
The greatest hero died because of many.