TQB's Re-Texture Project

Started by TQB, August 06, 2018, 02:27PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 06, 2018, 02:27PM Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 05:11PM by TQB
______________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO, WELCOME TO MY RE-TEXTURE PROJECT

I don't know how to rig models or meshes, but I do know how to re-color and re-texture models.
I've gotten permission from a few converters and I can't wait to contribute more to this community.

Brand Credits: Marvel Comics, Marvel Entertainment, Activision, Netmarble Games, Gazillion Entertainment;

Credits: Aventureiromax, Andersonbrazil, CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil, B.L.A.W.,
Julio Cabral, Outsider & to everyone who contributed.

______________________________________________________________________________________

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

Welcome aboard! Those re-textures look good. Look forward to seeing what you put out next :)

These look super great, well done!

Good job ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Nice work thus far. Great to see newcomers enter the modding or skinning field.

Quote from: TQB on August 06, 2018, 02:27PM
I don't know how to rig models or meshes, but I do know how to re-color and re-texture models.

Do you know how to re-color an existing in-game bolton model? If you do, let me know... there is something you can do to help in one of my projects.

Quote from: Outsider on August 11, 2018, 01:30PM

Do you know how to re-color an existing in-game bolton model? If you do, let me know... there is something you can do to help in one of my projects.

Haven't tried it yet, but I'll try it out after I finish this upcoming project.

They look great, I can't wait to add them to my collection :)!

Wow! The forth skin...? Tony's S-m Homecoming suit?
Anyway cool job, man! Looking forward to your MCU releases!
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

I'm new here, but these look great! I think I subconsciously underestimate the importance of textures from time to time, even as a modeler. But you've certainly reminded me!

Very good even TQB, congratulations!

I recommend you explore further the nikita488 tool feature. Apply a more vibrant and intense reflective effect on Iron Man, using specular maps, and explore parts that emit light using gloss maps. All this fits perfectly for the iron man because it will characterize more the metal of his armor.

August 24, 2018, 06:58AM #13 Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 07:28AM by milo
Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 18, 2018, 05:43AM
Very good even TQB, congratulations!

I recommend you explore further the nikita488 tool feature. Apply a more vibrant and intense reflective effect on Iron Man, using specular maps, and explore parts that emit light using gloss maps. All this fits perfectly for the iron man because it will characterize more the metal of his armor.

I agree with you. But please dont apply it in all skin. I don't want all character face/clothes looks too shiny. About it, I prefer your old texture. And I think MFF and MCoC texture already perfect without any tweaking, even sometimes it looks too cartoon-ish. By the way, you are legend here. Waiting for your next work, master.
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

Excelent job with these retextures. Keep them coming please.