New MUA side missions

Started by Norrin Radd, September 11, 2007, 07:55PM

Previous topic - Next topic
you mean in addition to Sabretooth or instead?
it would be easy to add him but someone would have to make an Omega Red npc mod first

wait, there is already an npc of him in xml2, haha, so maybe some sort of snow level? with colossus? like in TAS, or do you want it Omega Vs. Wolverine?

How do i only have wolverine in my team ??

when you go to the character select team, look at the bottom of the screen, there will be a button where you can remove a team member, ill try and get a picture soon

Quote from: Norrin Radd on November 09, 2007, 06:30PM
when you go to the character select team, look at the bottom of the screen, there will be a button where you can remove a team member, ill try and get a picture soon
thanks for ur help

see at the bottom of the screen, it says "Remove" and the button is "del" or delete, so all i have to do is press the delete button to remove a character

ok thanks ... r u thinking about doing any other side missions ???

possibly, Emilio mentioned Omega Red, since there is an npc of him in xml2 i may be able to reuse him, i was thinking maybe colossus vs. omega red or something, what do you think?

edit:
also, do you think a snow level of it would be cool

Yeh sounds good ... i dont really no about using colossus but it would be good using them in the snow level since there both russian

ok, i tested the Omega Red npc and it seems to work fine, so now we just need to decide where its ganna be and who its ganna be against.

possible heroes:
colossus
wolverine (but we already had a wolverine extra mission)
others...

possible locations:
snow (probably an xml1 level)
others...

also, why do they want to fight each other

Colossus and Omega Red in the snow, somewhere in Siberia.

In the 90's~

Now~

Omega Red: Cheater! You got Storm's help the last time we met! You don't deserve to be a Russian!
Colossus: So, you want a re-match?
Omega Red: Yes!!! I want it NOW!!!

you can do both wolvie and colossus.that would be cool
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

i would like to see some sort of side mission were ur like spiderman and u fight venom or u can choose to be venom and fight spiderman that would be pretty kool .....
or be venom and fight carnage

yeah i was thinking about the same thing pal & i tought to say it when the newest venom skins arrived.here's another idea-you can put lots of venoms (people that are contaged by the venom virus)but weaker and at the end the boss,the real venom!(oh and the stage could be NYC)but this is just an idea
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Quote from: the master$$$ on November 10, 2007, 04:23AM
yeah i was thinking about the same thing pal & i tought to say it when the newest venom skins arrived.here's another idea-you can put lots of venoms (people that are contaged by the venom virus)but weaker and at the end the boss,the real venom!(oh and the stage could be NYC)but this is just an idea
sounds nice but i would make it so instead of lots of venoms it would be the other symbiotes , carnage , lasher , hybrid etc