Author Topic: The XML1 --> XML2 project  (Read 9130 times)

Offline rachel_grey

• Uncanny Member
Re: The XML1 --> XML2 project
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2017, 06:01pm »
si, se leerlo.
he entendido la gran mayoría de los temas de esta pagina. Solo que escribirlo me cuesta un poco u.u
Tu respondeme en ingles, que yo entiendo ;)

Offline BaconWizard17

• Invincible Member
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2017, 07:22pm »
si, se leerlo.
he entendido la gran mayoría de los temas de esta pagina. Solo que escribirlo me cuesta un poco u.u
Tu respondeme en ingles, que yo entiendo ;)

Ok. There is no final version of the PC version of X-Men Legends 1. You can find the most up-to-date version here, but it has many problems, so you will not be able to play the game all the way through.

Offline rachel_grey

• Uncanny Member
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2017, 10:11am »
Ok. There is no final version of the PC version of X-Men Legends 1. You can find the most up-to-date version here, but it has many problems, so you will not be able to play the game all the way through.

Muuuchas Gracias!!! ahorita intento descargarlo y probar. Y sobre todos, gracias por responder a pesar del idioma jeje.
Ahora intentare publicar en ambos idiomas, a ver si así me entiende mejor ._.
Cualquier cosa, me pasare por aquí de nuevo a preguntar, o te escribo por privado :P

---

Thank you so muuuuch!!! Now I try to download it and try it. And above all, thank you for responding despite the language hehe.
Now I will try to publish in both languages, to see if it understands me better ._.
Anything, I'll come by here again to ask, or I'll write to you privately: P

Offline BaconWizard17

• Invincible Member
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2017, 11:26am »
Muuuchas Gracias!!! ahorita intento descargarlo y probar. Y sobre todos, gracias por responder a pesar del idioma jeje.
Ahora intentare publicar en ambos idiomas, a ver si así me entiende mejor ._.
Cualquier cosa, me pasare por aquí de nuevo a preguntar, o te escribo por privado :P

---

Thank you so muuuuch!!! Now I try to download it and try it. And above all, thank you for responding despite the language hehe.
Now I will try to publish in both languages, to see if it understands me better ._.
Anything, I'll come by here again to ask, or I'll write to you privately: P

De nada

Offline mass

• Newcomer
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2018, 04:00pm »
Sorry if this counts as necropost, but is the XML1 PC mod truly dead?
If it is, it's a shame really. I love playing old games on my pc and re-living the childhood once more, who knows, maybe this mod could have game developers who make a game in the style of MUA or XML in the future :)

Offline BaconWizard17

• Invincible Member
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2018, 08:33pm »
Sorry if this counts as necropost, but is the XML1 PC mod truly dead?
If it is, it's a shame really. I love playing old games on my pc and re-living the childhood once more, who knows, maybe this mod could have game developers who make a game in the style of MUA or XML in the future :)

Yeah, it’s dead. There are just too many incompatiblities between X-Men legends and X-Men legends II