Stickbro's Voice Pack Superthread: MUA3 Voice Project!, MUA2 Gambit release

Started by Stickbro, May 25, 2019, 07:21AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Songbird's next gen voice pack has been released in the first post!

If you're wondering why there's been so much stuff released in the past few days, it's because I am going to be busy for the next week so I'm getting all my finished stuff out the window while I can :D

Everyone, Thor and Iron Man's soundsets have been updated, please get it below :)

Everyone, a brand new soundpack featuring Ghost Rider's voice from MVCI is now released  :ghostr: get it from the front page like usual!

Very nice work! Thank you very much for all this :)

Welp, you're all gonna like this one: Nova finally has a new soundpack after a long time :)  :nova:

Get it from the first post like normal

:deadpool: :magneto: :wolverine:

Mutant triple pack!

Deadpool voice pack updated to have a ton more lines

Wolverine voice pack released! This one will be different from Nick's upcoming Voice Pack as it is his MVC3/MUA2 voice, which sounds much angrier than the MH one, meaning i will be calling it "Beserker Wolverine"

Magneto (Tom Kane) voice pack released!

As per usual, get them in the first post, they all contain 8 xtreme lines :)

Unfortunately there aren't enough resources to do Miles Morales after all :(

Anyways! I have alot more voice packs in the works folks~

Human Torch, Thing, Another Spider-man pack and a whole bunch more are coming up soon!

Marvel 2-n-1 Pack released!

Both Human Torch and The Thing's voice packs from MUA2, who are also the same voices from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, are now available in the first post!

8 Xtreme lines as always!  :thing: :humant:

Man! You're doing such a great work on that! Congrats!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Thank you! It takes a ton of time and energy to collect, rip and gather these sound effects and edit each and every one of them to fit in the game smoothly :)

Speaking of energy, time to blast energy at your foes with a New Cyclops soundpack featuring Nolan North - the same guy who played Cyclops in Wolverine and the X-Men and will play Cyclops in MUA3  :cyclops:

Get it at the first post as always!

8 Xtreme lines included :)

So the next few voicepacks on my list are

Ant-man
Black widow
Dr Strange
Gamora
Rocket Raccoon (British)
Jane Foster Thor
Tobey Maguire Spider-Man
Captain Marvel (Carol)
Inferno
Rescue
Venom

These will be more or less the last few marvel related soundpacks ill be doing for a bit, as ill be switching to DC aftwrwards temporarily

Maybe if possible, you can add Spider-Girl next? Just a suggestion, ENTIRELY up to you.
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Very cool :)

I think someone else already did Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man though?

The one im doing has a LOT more sounds due to me possesung rips from both spiderman 1 and 2

Expect 8 xtreme lines and alot more quips than the original due to me using alot more humerous lines this time around