Stickbro's Voice Pack Superthread: MUA3 Voice Project!, MUA2 Gambit release

Started by Stickbro, May 25, 2019, 07:21AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A giant-sized new voice pack is released for Ant-Man (Scott Lang) featuring the voice of Crispin Freeman, who voiced him on Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!  :northstar:

Just in time for Canino's amazing new booster too :)

I cheated a little bit though, since im actually just using Iron Man's voice clips from MUA2, they fit really well on him here!

I made sure not to include any Iron man specific references so it doesn't sound weird however

8 Xtreme lines as always! Check the first post for the link!

Quote from: Stickbro on June 26, 2019, 01:06AM
Unfortunately there aren't enough resources to do Miles Morales after all :(

Anyways! I have alot more voice packs in the works folks~

Human Torch, Thing, Another Spider-man pack and a whole bunch more are coming up soon!

That's ok.
I'm happy with the CDB Spidey and Matt Lanter Venom voices. Thanks again for Venom :)

A new, bonus MCU-like Spider-Man soundpack has been released to celebrate the release of Spider-Man: Far From Home!

Get it in the first post as always!  :spiderman:

Hey Stick, the MCU Spidey pack link isn't working.

Just a heads up.

So I have decided to put on hold for most of the voicepacks I planned to make for one good reason:

The MUA3 sounds have been ripped!

Which means I'm officially going to start the MUA3 voice Project! Every character in MUA3 has a good amount of sounds to use to make a complete pack including the NPC's! So i will be making a voice pack for every single character featured in MUA3 that has a mod here for MUA1

The first 3 that are finished are:

Spider-Man (Yuri Lowenthal)
Miles Morales (Nadji Jeter)
Iron Man (Eric Loomis)

Find them in the first post in their own little section! 8 Xtreme Lines as always!

Wow, this is truly fantastic stuff.

Just curious: Did you manage to rip those MUA3 audio files yourself? Or are they available somewhere?

Either way, congratulations and thanks!

The assets were provided to me by UltraMegaMagnus which i then sorted myself individually.

It was painstankenly tedious but i believe the results are worth it :)

Bonus Quicksilver voicepack from Marvel Super War released!

Super War doesn't have too many voices in general so I count this as a bonus pack as such

Please check the first post as always :) :quicks:

MUA3 Wolverine and Deadpool soundpacks released in the first post!

I really think you're gonna like both of them, they're both really good when it comes to the writing :)  :wolverine: :deadpool:

Hey! Do you think you could do Hugh Jackman's Wolverine voice?

MUA3 Juggernaut and Carol Danvers voicepacks released! Check first post like always  :warbird: :juggernaut: