The Ultimate Hud Collection by Nando915

Started by nando915, February 19, 2020, 12:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 19, 2020, 12:44AM Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 05:15PM by nando915
I am very proud to present to everyone here the ultimate HUDS pack; This is the accumulation of a months hard work and a desire to see better HUDS for MUA. Like with the previous packs I did, I had wanted to see a lot of HUDS (specifically future fight huds) for many skins and models we have all throughout the forum. However, instead of inevitably waiting for something to come, I decided to start a passion project and create my own custom HUDS. Included in this collection are 237 HUDS, the vast majority being custom made by me for many playable characters in MUA. I made these custom HUDS for characters I personally planned on using in my playthrough of the game; with the specific skins I planned on using too, so sorry if any of your favorites didn't get any custom HUDS. The rest are just ports from Marvel Future Fight.

Please Feel free to use these HUDS in any future mods but please give me credit. I did spend a considerable amount of time making these custom HUDS so I'd at least appreciate some credit. Thank you. :)

****THESE ARE NOT HEX EDITED****

-Mostly because they're really only supposed to be used for playable character HUDS not NPC HUDS, sorry. There might be custom NPC HUDS in the future but don't quote me on that.

-Also, I wont be taking any requests for any HUDS, However if anyone wanted to do a sort of trade of Mods, just DM me so we can see if there is a mutual interest. I personally would love to make some custom HUDS in return for a converted skin.

PREVIEW PICTURES ARE IN THE FOLDER AS WELL

LINK: https://mega.nz/#!kJcVECbK!9VSbHTLJfTGUamtuz8wt3LUixraTPxc9EbeseOEVGDs

**Sorry if I took up a lot of the room on the first page, just wanted everyone to see what they're downloading**

Credit: Netmarble and Marvel Future Fight for all the original HUDS I modified.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.  :)

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on February 19, 2020, 05:40AM
That's so many! Amazing work!

Thanks! This took a lot of time and dedication so I hope everyone likes it.

Hi, thanks for the hard work, they are beautiful.

Is there a way to use them in XML2, during conversations and as danger room selection icons???

Thanks again.

Great job! They look very professional

Quote from: Kaneko on April 19, 2020, 08:56PM
Hi, thanks for the hard work, they are beautiful.

Is there a way to use them in XML2, during conversations and as danger room selection icons???

Thanks again.

Unfortunately I actually don't know whether they are usable that way as that's not what they were initially created for. If someone finds a way to convert them though, by all means use my huds if possible. Sorry about the late response tho.  :)

Quote from: Panaka_69 on April 20, 2020, 03:08AM
Great job! They look very professional

Thank you very much, it's much appreciated. Good news for everyone who liked them though, custom NPC huds are on the way, villains and allies included. Took a small hiatus but i'm back to finish up the huds for the rest of the games characters (mostly.)