An approach to Pijamas Thor

Started by boreman, September 24, 2007, 01:40AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 24, 2007, 01:40AM Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 02:10AM by boreman
Here it is, new Thor series skin. A quickly done version, I hope it looks cool enough for the game.

Download: Pijamas Thor

I've never seen or heard of Thor in pajamas. What a sight... :laugh:

its not really thor in pijamas. its the new costume for thor's new series. it just looks like a pijamas.

that looks great, can't wait to see it in-game...

Good work!

Is it it PS2 format or in PC format?

You're welcome. This is actually the skin I use for the game. I just replaced the 'classic' skin for this one. That way you won't miss the hud - you will have to rename the file, though. (I didn't, so I ended up losing the 'Asgardian Armor' skin, haha.)

Uhhh, isn't this topic half a year old when it was bumped?

Quote from: The RulesDon't play 'Junior Moderator'
If a user is doing something wrong, kindly explain how they can fix it.  If it becomes a problem let the Moderators and Administrators do their job.  Usually if we don't do something about it, there's no need.  If you feel that it should be reported, please send us a PM with a description of what's going on and a link to the problem.

This is the very last time I'm going to warn you about this.  Obviously we saw no reason to do something, so there wasn't an issue until you made one.

I agree. I personally didn't do anything because it's a skin release thread, even if it does only have one skin.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.