Official Characters - ALPHA RELEASED!

Started by BliZZ, September 30, 2007, 08:50AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 01, 2007, 02:18PM #90 Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 02:22PM by Norrin Radd
the 360 models arent compatible, so new models have to be made.
The skins are fit to the model, so if there is no available model that is similar to the one from the DLC character these skins cant be fitted to the available models

if there are similar models available, then the DLC skins can be fitted to the models (such as cyclops)

Nightcrawler's Ultimate seems to have a bug in it.
I can get it to work fine in normal gameplay (so I assume I installed everything right), but I have problems with it in the first (inofficial) Asgard simulator mission (added my the MK/Colossus Pack). The ultimate starts as normal and he BAMFs around. However, there is no finishing blast and the time stays in slow motion (and the screen stays darker). I assume this is happening if there are too many enemies around (migth be some sort of timeout issue).

i noticed that there are magneto files in this release, are they the same as dark mark's version?

Quote from: BliZZ on September 30, 2007, 05:44PM
These are the ones that got used:

cool icons are those from the dlc and if they are can you upload other dlc icons like this?

ps:dont answer harshly
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

hey guys now that   sabretooth's mannequin is released i have an idea(not request),to make sabretooth look more like the official you could use the dlc texture on his skins like mark did with the mannequin.
My deviant art page!!!

Quote from: the master$$$ on November 14, 2007, 01:29PM
hey guys now that   sabretooth's mannequin is released i have an idea(not request),to make sabretooth look more like the official you could use the dlc texture on his skins like mark did with the mannequin.

Could you PLEASE stop this habit of turning every thread into "endlessly discuss Sabretooth"? Sabretooth is being worked on, he will be released when he is done, and making a million Sabretooth posts a day isn't going to change/help that.

hello new here. I read the sticky of how to use mods but when I follow step 3 after you erase a character stats and replace them I hit ctrl+f and whatever character name I put in it says "cannot find". I know they are in the correct folders because I checked. any suggestions?

Ok, for this mod, you only need to extract the files in the respective folders in C:\Program Files\Activision\Marvel - Ultimate Alliance.

For inserting more characters, you need NBA2K's tool, xmlbcui, be sure to download from the main page tutorial on how to replace characters, then read the instructions carefully.

when can we expect to see the villains released?

Quote from: BliZZ on November 14, 2007, 01:38PM
Quote from: the master$$$ on November 14, 2007, 01:29PM
hey guys now that   sabretooth's mannequin is released i have an idea(not request),to make sabretooth look more like the official you could use the dlc texture on his skins like mark did with the mannequin.

Could you PLEASE stop this habit of turning every thread into "endlessly discuss Sabretooth"? Sabretooth is being worked on, he will be released when he is done, and making a million Sabretooth posts a day isn't going to change/help that.
i just wanted to  give a tip for my favoryte character
PS:don't worry i'm gonna stop
My deviant art page!!!

Quote from: PacaveliTheDon on November 14, 2007, 08:43PM
when can we expect to see the villains released?

I'm not working on them, but I'm pretty sure the answer is "When they're done".
Just cross your fingers and hope it's just a couple of weeks.

Ok I think I have it figured out. I was just wondering where the save files are so I could delete them because when I get to the first shield point it goes back to the desktop. Also do you have to de/re-compile with each character or only once.

November 15, 2007, 05:09PM #103 Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 05:11PM by iammingy
Quote from: nodnerg on November 15, 2007, 02:44PM
Ok I think I have it figured out. I was just wondering where the save files are so I could delete them because when I get to the first shield point it goes back to the desktop. Also do you have to de/re-compile with each character or only once.

For me, the saves are located in:
..\Documents\Activision\Marvel Ultimate Alliance\Save
but I think it could be "My Documents" for you.

Crash To Desktop... Did you start with a new game using default stats? What did you do when you got the first save point? (after talking to Nick Fury)

EDIT: Loading your previous game saves may crash the game, depending on what characters you have in the game save.

Re-compile... No. If you are adding a new mod later, then you will need to edit the herostat again at that time.

does anyone have this problem for NC? his 5th power, Bamfing Blitz, does not seems to hit the enemy no matter how rapid i tap the power....