Official Characters - ALPHA RELEASED!

Started by BliZZ, September 30, 2007, 08:50AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 30, 2007, 08:50AM Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 10:07AM by BliZZ
Here we go, with a long awaited release.... the Official Characters! Includes Hawkeye, The Hulk, Cyclops, and Nightcrawler. Also includes Colossus/Moon Knight, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, and Ronin for ease of download to any of you newbies out there :)

Click on picture to download

Included in the Herostat are The Hulk, Colossus, and Moon Knight. You can overwrite the "Defaultman" character with whoever you want out of the pack. You can also replace any characters you want with the other 5.

A lot of work went into this, so thanks to everyone who helped, and have fun to everyone else.

PS: The villains'll come some day..... hopefully.

do you have the hud_heads for blackwidow 148xx? i didnt see them in the zip

can u only put the files for Hawkeye, The Hulk, Cyclops, and Nightcrawler with their herostats

September 30, 2007, 10:01AM #4 Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 10:07AM by BliZZ
Quote from: Norrin Radd on September 30, 2007, 09:57AM
do you have the hud_heads for blackwidow 148xx? i didnt see them in the zip

Yes, sorry, I'll re-upload it with them.

Quote from: wolverine_93 on September 30, 2007, 10:01AM
can u only put the files for Hawkeye, The Hulk, Cyclops, and Nightcrawler with their herostats

No.

ETA: Link updated with Widow huds. Sorry for anyone who was inconvenienced :(

Thanks Blizz, and everyone who worked on this!

Quote from: wolverine_93 on September 30, 2007, 10:01AM

I'll do something better! Follow these instructions step by step and you'll be able to add whoever you want!

http://marvelmods.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=43

September 30, 2007, 10:11AM #6 Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 10:17AM by wolverine_93
i meant can post a link for the files of only those characters with their herostats and does nc replace dp

I know what you meant. You can download it yourself, and only install the files that apply to those characters. Going out of my way, and other people going out of their's, to help specific people accomplish what they can on their own is not high on any priority lists.

hi, thank you very much once again.

Is this nightcrawler's extreme fixed?
Just that question.

September 30, 2007, 03:49PM #9 Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 03:54PM by Gevth
If I'm not mistaken, it's a different NC than previous versions.

Edit: that means it does have a new, different and working xtreme.

Just Wonderin What Villains can we expect to be released later???

Venom, Magneto, Doom, Sabretooth. 'Course, Magneto and Venom are already out in the cosmos, but they'll be packaged up neatly with these when done.

Im Guessing: Vemon, Magneto, Sabretooth, and Dr. Doom...
am i close