Official Characters - ALPHA RELEASED!

Started by BliZZ, September 30, 2007, 08:50AM

Previous topic - Next topic
will u have the mannequin for the villains too???

Being that I haven't heard anything about those Hawkeye HUDs in the mod thread (or any comments on the one I already made, other than iammingy), I'm assuming you guys already went and took care of them?  Or is this mod missing them for now?

Quotewill u have the mannequin for the villains too???

We're working on it.  If nobody else gets to it (I think Tommy and Mark are the only other modelers here), then I'll probably make some at some point.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: iammingy on September 30, 2007, 03:50PM
Quote from: Gevth on September 30, 2007, 03:49PM
If I'm not mistaken, it's a different NC than previous versions.

Correct! He's more "official"....hehe

wow! thanks a lot! i will have to uninstall the previous version and check this one out...

Thank you for all the work being done guys.

Also, Hawkeye looks quite sharp in the screencap, is it because of a higher resolution or it's also a different skin?

Thanks.

Great ! But where we can find Nightcrawler Herostat ?

October 01, 2007, 12:37AM #21 Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 12:40AM by Onua
Oups !! Sorry.
What is number menulocation for the place between DareDevvil and Silver Surfeur ?

hey just a quick question, are the chars included here the same as the others or this is an entirely new one. for example the cyclops mod is a new one?

ow man, I now have to uninstall and re-install cyclops, hawkeye and nightcrawler.

That's a lot of work you make me do :P

just another question, if its not just a compilation of old mods.. does it mean that colossus and moonknight are also different from the one i already have? i just want to make sure that i don't overwrite something else. thanks!

:applause: :bowdown1:

Wow, amazing work BliZZ. You are an  :angel:. Not really fond of Hulk's left hand dragging on the ground, though. Now, on to the villains. *Looks at cvc* ;)

hulk's herostat entry is not on the readme? or its just me. and i just noticed the running animation of nightcrawler doesnt seem quite right.. is it intentional? nice job overall. cyclops and nc are the best! hawkeye too! thanks a lot. have a nice day!

hulk's herostat is in the herostat.engb, as he is 'preloaded'

Quote from: Serph21 on October 01, 2007, 04:49AM
just another question, if its not just a compilation of old mods.. does it mean that colossus and moonknight are also different from the one i already have? i just want to make sure that i don't overwrite something else. thanks!

Yes, MK includes his 4th skin. Otherwise, it is the same, so overwriting shouldn't harm anything.