Official Characters - ALPHA RELEASED!

Started by BliZZ, September 30, 2007, 08:50AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 03, 2007, 07:55AM #45 Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 07:57AM by Philip
Where is Hulks herostat? Is it in the Avengers mod or in the NPC mod? I am asking so that I ll know what to download. Thanks.
I have used only Cyclops yet, and he is really cool. Great job as usual :)

The hulk herostat is in herostat of dowload.

No, the herostat of this download didnt have Colossus Moonknight and Hulk.

Ok, but I am using the heroselect program and all the changes I make, I make them at the herostat.cfg file in the heroselect folder.So I would need to his herostat... right? Sorry If I say or act as a noob... :(

Quote from: Philip on October 03, 2007, 02:46PM
No, the herostat of this download didnt have Colossus Moonknight and Hulk.

Yes, it did.

To - iammingy :OK, thanks :) sorry for this type of questions.

To Blizz - I meant in the readme file, not in the engb file :)

I'm stumped, so maybe someone can help me here. I've been using a number of different mods here with little to know problem, but somehow stumbled when I got to this one. I get Nightcrawler and Cylops to show up in game fine. However, neither of them have any powers, and Nightcrawlers grab move is not executed correctly.

I checked and double checked to make sure I had put everything in the right place, but still have the same trouble. Was wondering if anyone could help me out a bit.

October 04, 2007, 02:00AM #54 Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 02:03AM by iammingy
It looks like your packages files are not placed into the right spot.

Philip can confirm that you did not put everything in the right place because Cyclops works in his game.
Quote from: Philip on October 03, 2007, 07:55AM
I have used only Cyclops yet, and he is really cool. Great job as usual :)

Well, seeing as I had so many mods installed here or there and was switching out so much, I just decided that I bungled somewhere along the way in installing something or deleting something. Uninstalled and reinstalled and then just installed the Official Alpha mod. Everything is working fine now. Just wanted to say thanks for putting this together, as well as for putting up with questions like mine which can easily be solved with a little common sense.

i think cyclops optic stream would be cooler if his optic blast effects would be streaming. i mean with no pause time.

Nie kumam jak te postacie zrobić bo to po angielsku a na translate żle tłumaczy ktos przetłumaczy?

So I've been using this package for few day and I must say that it's truly awesome!  I finally feel like Raven stopped shafting me!  So like I said very impressed and just wanted to say thank you to all the people who put the hard work in.

Just for fun here's a couple of 1 time glitch's I've experienced with the pack that are by no means real issues but are just funny.

1. Cyclops was hit by box, aparantely the box was adamantium as he entered stun mode and refused to leave until the next extraction point.

2. I had both of nightcrawlers boosts running similtanously and he refused to leave this state even after 90 whatever seconds.  Leaving the map fixed it but invisibility and swords equals mass x-termination!

3.  And even though he's not in this pack I was able to lock Quicksilver in with a shield agent who was locked in his living compartment by upping his speed and teleporting all over the place.

Quote from: Lukaszenka on October 08, 2007, 12:35PMNie kumam jak te postacie zrobić bo to po angielsku a na translate żle tłumaczy ktos przetłumaczy?
A jak oferowałem pomoc w swoim temacie, to nie odpowiadałeś...
Z czym dokładnie masz problem? Konkretnie z tym zestawem, czy w ogóle nie potrafisz instalować modyfikacji?
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.