Official Characters - ALPHA RELEASED!

Started by BliZZ, September 30, 2007, 08:50AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think it can't affect bosses and some big enemys (like doom's man) but with normal enemys it work right but sometimes he the number of hits may vary because the enmy can move after one attack

November 16, 2007, 11:55AM #106 Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 03:08PM by iammingy
Quote from: Sasquatch on November 16, 2007, 11:33AM
I think it can't affect bosses and some big enemys (like doom's man) but with normal enemys it work right but sometimes he the number of hits may vary because the enmy can move after one attack

I got the same problem, too. That move seems to work on those Ultron Srikers, but it doesn't work on those Super-Soldier biggies in red pants...

EDIT: I am talking about "Bamfing Blitz", I think "Bamf Flurry" works for me

EDIT2: LOL... no wonder...

It'll only affect enemies with a "Danger rating" of 10 or lower.

hey guys i noticed that when i choose the hulk i heard nick fury's voce sayng the hulk and when i went in mission the hulk said something like "hulk got realy punked up!"

i tought that you cant extract voice from the dlc's
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

The voice is somewhere in the original game, it happened to me with Teancum's Hulk mod, I think.

Quote from: the master$$$ on November 18, 2007, 02:01AM
hey guys i noticed that when i choose the hulk i heard nick fury's voce sayng the hulk and when i went in mission the hulk said something like "hulk got realy punked up!"

The menu sounds are there, but that's it.  And we can't use the DLC sounds because they are encoded in .XMA format, which only the Xbox 360 can read.  We could have someone hook up a 360 to their PC to rip some of the voiceovers.  By turning down the music we could get a few of the lines we need.  Stuff like "Yeah" (when switching characters), the character menu sounds, and the Xtreme yell.  Other stuff like taunts wouldn't work 'cause you'd get sounds of things breaking, exploding, etc. mixed in, and that would be really tough to edit out.  My friend has a 360 and loves to spend money on games, so I bet I could convince him to buy MUA Gold Edition and let me hook it up to my PC to rip stuff.  That's waaaay down the road however.

Magneto, Sabretooth, Cyclops and Nightcrawler all have their XML2 sounds, so no problems there.  If anything we would just rip the Xtreme yell by the method mentioned above then insert it into the ZSS.  Probably won't bother with it though.

Hulk will probably just be a mixture of ripped sounds from other games since there's plenty. (Hulk, The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, etc)

Venom has a few different games with where he talks (I'm thinking of the old Playstation 1 Spider-Man games particularly) so that's a start, but I dunno how much VO would actually fit what we need.  I suppose instead of Venom actually yelling "Symbiote Sludge" during his Xtreme we could get him screaming or something. 

Doom's got all his PC voice stuff plus stuff from the cutscenes, so that's a little bit of something.  Again probably not a full voice set, but we could get enough to do something with.  If I rip some stuff by hooking up a 360 to my sound card I can get random voice stuff.

Hawkeye's sounds are present in the Xbox version of MUA (except for his Xtreme callout -- on the Xbox he just yells "WoooHoo!", but I assume on the 360 he actually yells "Rocket Ricochet").  BliZZ has me working on porting over the Xbox soundset (which will take awhile due to doing it manually).

I think that pretty much covers it.  In the end Venom and Doom are probably the only ones that are going to have an incomplete sound set, but they'll have plenty to make the experience fun.

For Venom, how about the voices from Venom's Saga, Spidey's Animated Series? He had a few interesting lines...

yes those are preety cool even from the unlimited spidey series he's got cool lines
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Quote from: iammingy on November 18, 2007, 01:16PM
For Venom, how about the voices from Venom's Saga, Spidey's Animated Series? He had a few interesting lines...

You gotta consider BG noise, etc, is gonna distort and lower the quality of any sounds from there.

Teancum forgot to mention Captain Marvel, Ronin, and Black Widow, who are all in the same boat as Hawkeye. All sounds present, but no xtreme.

how do u convert wave audio to the audio used in the game case i have some sound clips from spider man TAS for venom...

Upload the sound files and we'll save them for future use.  It will be a long time before we work on Venom's sounds

does anyone know how to remove music from the background of audio files...
turns out that Spider Man TAS shows always had music playing in the background...
here's the raw audio files for Venom...
http://www.box.net/shared/0skkmviu64

Crossposted:
Quote from: parrastaka on November 16, 2007, 05:37PM
I am ok with the size of the feet, but I must say the running animation doesn't look so good, like the legs are too close together or something. (Sorry if I am not clear, I don't know how to explain this...lol)

As far as the Hulk is concerned, try using 110_supersoldier.igb (renamed to ****_hulk.igb of course), and the running problem is solved. You lose his menu animations, but hey, nothings perfect..

Quote from: the master$$$ on November 18, 2007, 02:01AM

The same happens with me but with nightcrawler i never installed th x-voice in his folder but he say a lot of sentences

Hello to all! It's my first post..
Excuse me but I've tried many times and I can't download this mod.. I think the link is broken.
There's another link?
Bye!  :colossus: