XML1 Direct Conversions Mods

Started by nodoubt_jr, October 03, 2007, 04:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Rain on January 08, 2012, 02:05PM
Hmm.. it seems it's kind of her xml2 chain lightning. Ok then, I'll "experiment" that next days. Thanks for that point. :)
EDIT: I see there are three types of "adds" on her Lightning power: 1. Lightning Stryke (her normal lightning bolt), 2. Chain Lightning (the lightning link from the main power) and 3. Legends Lightning - WHAT THAT MEANS? I need to know what Legends Lightning from xml1 represents.. Please!

In XML1 all the powers had, hmmm 3 stages (or something like that, I don't know how to call that, lol), for example, Lightning Strike was the basic power, then you upgrade it to Chain lighting that added more strikes as a chain (the one that is in the video you posted before) and then the highest version of the power is Legends Lighting that affected all the foes on the screen (or something like that, honestly I don't remember)
I think you should check the 2nd version of the power (chain lighting) since is the one that has the chain that you want.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on January 08, 2012, 02:59PM
In XML1 all the powers had, hmmm 3 stages (or something like that, I don't know how to call that, lol), for example, Lightning Strike was the basic power, then you upgrade it to Chain lighting that added more strikes as a chain (the one that is in the video you posted before) and then the highest version of the power is Legends Lighting that affected all the foes on the screen (or something like that, honestly I don't remember)
I think you should check the 2nd version of the power (chain lighting) since is the one that has the chain that you want.
Hmm still confused by that Legend Lightning, anyway I'll try, for the beginning, the Chain Lightning part (it's kind of no needed "chain lightning" power of her xml2 version hehe). Thx :)
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 08, 2012, 11:37AM
NodoubtJr only made XML1 conversions of the characters who are different in XML2. Emma, Psylocke, Beast, Jubilee, and Magma have offiical mods with the same powers.
I know they do. But i was asking if he was re-releasing them with only their four powers from XML1.
And in BurningRage's Emma Frost Conversion Mod, the four powers are there, but they are different colors than from the original XML1. Where there, they were orangish-redish or something. I was asking that because i was wondering if he will re-release them as full direct covnersions, with the same passives, four powers and ect.

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on November 01, 2007, 09:37PM
Phoenix XML1 Mod
direct conversion of XML1 version

http://www.mediafire.com/?0okl9d1ey9x

notes: direct conversion, no added powers or anything.  im planning on doing all of the playables, just for fun (its not that hard).  dont expect them all right away, i'll work on them when im tired of working on other stuff.  the brotherhood project is still my priority.

official xml1 hud_heads

how do i add it to the pc xml1 xmen conversion

I'm going to plop these all into the X-Men Legends PC conversion. It'll certainly make it feel more like the game it's supposed to be.

Cool, I really liked more the Wolverine Classic costume of X-Men Legends than 2, I remember when I played this at my PS2, good times.