Lord Frankie's works for MUA - help me retrieving them if you can!

Started by Lord Frankie, October 06, 2007, 11:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
thanks! anyhow is there any way to put flames on his arms?
like the flames on his head in the modern costume. i'd like to do it because when he does certain moves the arms (but also the legs) are outside the central flames

December 23, 2007, 02:38PM #31 Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 04:12PM by cvc
I'm not really sure but it would be on the bones let me take a look and see what I can find.

EDIT: I tried a couple of ways but no good, I just don't know what that bone is called so if you figure that out its a done deal.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

:nightcrawler: nightcrawler bamf effects link is broken.

1) is it about the bolton stuff? then for the hands it shoul be
bolt = Bip01 R Hand
bolt = Bip01 L Hand

i think for legs it's

bolt = Bip01 R Toe0
bolt = Bip01 L Toe0

i dont know what "bip01" means and why there's a 0 after Toe, but i took these from a powerstyle in data/powerstyle

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) fixed ALL download links in the 1st post. :nightcrawler:
--------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: added new Nightcrawler skin

January 19, 2008, 03:51PM #34 Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 03:58PM by iammingy
Quote from: Magneto on October 06, 2007, 11:13AM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited "First appearance" Toxin skin (fixed bump, reflection and color maps)

Download:http://www.sendspace.com/file/0i2xjo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@_@

What the...
Didn't ask for permission... That's "ok" -_-"||.... but not even a small note for credit? WTF? Did I ever say I give up working on the Toxin mod???

I didn't even notice this until you bumped your post today.

I know my skin lacked the bump maps and stuff, but I made this skin way back in June, which I didn't know how to deal with bump maps back then. And, I had explicitly stated I would give an update recently.

January 19, 2008, 04:16PM #35 Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 04:19PM by Magneto
 :bawling: omg i'm so sorry, you're completely right, forgive me!!!  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

January 20, 2008, 03:37AM #36 Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 03:45AM by Venom
Hi magneto  , would u be able to reupload the human torch on the front page  ? thanks

done! i've also updated Nightcrawler's skin, and added two more.
unfortunately, since i used Hank Pym as a base, he won't have swords. any way to fix this?

Nope, the boltons are part of the model, which kinda sticks us.

but nightcrawler's tail comes from a separate igb file (4710) and all nightcrawler's costumes use that file for the tail

January 27, 2008, 01:04PM #40 Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 01:10PM by iammingy
"The tail is a bolton" doesn't imply "the swords are boltons".
The swords are skin-segments, not separate boltons.

ok, herostat says this

BoltOn {
      anim = 47_nightcrawlerDlc_tail ;
      bolt = Bip01 Pelvis ;
      model = 4710 ;
      slot = ebolton_tail ;
      }

Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = swords_bolton ;
      showskin = swords ;
      }

so the title for the tail's segment is BoltOn, and the title for the swords is Multipart. But in hideskin they're called swords_bolton........    :confused: :confused:

January 27, 2008, 01:14PM #42 Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 01:20PM by iammingy
Quote from: Magneto on January 27, 2008, 01:10PM
ok, herostat says this

BoltOn {
      anim = 47_nightcrawlerDlc_tail ;
      bolt = Bip01 Pelvis ;
      model = 4710 ;
      slot = ebolton_tail ;
      }

Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = swords_bolton ;
      showskin = swords ;
      }

so the title for the tail's segment is BoltOn, and the title for the swords is Multipart. But in hideskin they're called swords_bolton........ 

So, why don't they show up? Because they are part of the model (what Teancum said), which aren't separate boltons (what I said).

There was something called nightcrawler_sword.igb in XML2, but it's a baseball bat. I believe that they modeled the skin and the swords separately, but they decided to attach the swords to the skin as a skin-segment.

they = people at Raven

ok, thanks

anyhow: i've uploaded a doombot skin and a Power Cosmic DrDoom, both based on the original doombot.

EDIT:
i've uploaded also a Doom Movie skin and a pack for ghostrider that contains:
-a skin with orange skull (like the one in the first hud
-ghostrider's effects folder
-a corrected herostat entry

the effects create a flame trail

AND i've reuploaded everything on MediaFire

can you re-upload preview pictures for Nightcrawler's edited bamf effects? i'm interested in i, but i'd like a look-see first.

dynamite job, by the way. you (and all the other modders and skinners and whatnot) are fantastic. i was so impressed by everything here that i bothered to buy MUA for my pc just to use 'em.