Nightcrawler alpha

Started by fluid_static, January 12, 2007, 07:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Only if the creator agrees with it. Does he?

he's busy with XML2 modding. lol. which is why i just only reinstalled my XML2... didn't know so many mods out here. hehe.

Boreman, feel free to post your update to NC.  I'll use it as a base from now on for future versions.

Here:
http://www.box.net/shared/g6o7u2av97

Sorry for not posting before, but finals just ended and I was closed for business the whole weekend.

It includes all of Teancum's work, just renumbered to avoid replacing DP. Also, I included a Ultimate NC mannequin based on Spidey for the selection screen.

I just downloaded this and it's very cool. I have a question though, does this Nightcrawler mod have powers? The powers are not showing up at all but other than that a cool mod.

Wich version are you using? Teancum's (overwrites Deadpool) or mine (updated and renumbered files)? If you are using mine, make sure the herostat references to ps_nightcrawlerp, with the "p" from "playable" at the end.

Here is what it says:

stats {
   autospend = bruiser ;
   body = 5 ;
   characteranims = 47_nightcrawlerp ;
   charactername = Nightcrawler ;
   level = 1 ;
   menulocation = 11 ;
   mind = 7 ;
   name = nightcrawlerp ;
   playable = true ;
   powerstyle = ps_nightcrawlerp ;
   scriptlevel = 3 ;
   skin = 4702 ;
   skin_01_name = Classic ;
   skin_02 = 03 ;
   skin_02_name = Ultimate ;
   skin_03 = 04 ;
   skin_03_name = Uncanny ;
   skin_04 = 05 ;
   skin_04_name = AoA ;
   sounddir = night_m ;
   strength = 8 ;
   team = hero ;
   textureicon = 17 ;
      Race {
      name = Mutant ;
      }

Race {
      name = Mutant.XMen ;
      }

Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = swords_bolton ;
      }

Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      showskin = swords ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = dead_p1 ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = dead_tele ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = melee_moves ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = dead_stealth ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_default ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = block ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = grab ;
      }

BoltOn {
      anim = 47_nightcrawler_tail ;
      bolt = Bip01 Pelvis ;
      model = 4711 ;
      slot = ebolton_tail ;

This is the hero file that came with your mod.

Is anyone still having problems with Nightcrawlers Xtreme "Master of Chaos?" It keeps slowing the game down for me, and I looked over at that one thread about fixing the slowdown issue, but couldn't quite make heads or tails of it.

Yeah, Nightcrawler was never actually finished.  Hopefully we'll get around to him sometime soon.

Thanks, I appreciate the update. I really just got into the modding aspect of MUA after playing through the vanilla version of the game one time, and I just keep getting more and more impressed as new mods and skins are released.

soory to bring out a old topic but this is a substatute for the oficial char nightcrwler? or are do u need tht 2 use ths

March 11, 2008, 02:32PM #86 Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 02:35PM by Gevth
This was meant to be a port of XML2 Nightcrawler, but then the Xbox 360 NC was ported, and this one got "outdated" so to speak. Something similar happened to Cyclops, Magneto and Sabretooth.

This is only a half-way done mod anyways.  There's no reason whatsoever to use this one