Spider-Man 2099

Started by Crowley, October 28, 2007, 06:39AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! Hey Now if we could get someone to make a bolton web cape it would be absolutely flawless!!! Hey guys plz check the request thread I placed a request for a really unique silver surfer skin lets see who is up for THAT challenge!!!

Quote from: JediSlayer on May 10, 2008, 12:26PMHey Now if we could get someone to make a bolton web cape it would be absolutely flawless!!!
I did give that some thought but on closer inspection I doubt it would work well. If you take a look at how the capes are handled in MUA, you'll notice that they do not flow and hang according to any physics simulation, but they have very rigid predetermined animations. I strongly suspect that at best you'd be left by an odd-looking plume of webbing arcing out from the shoulders.

In other words, unless you want it going through his feet or something I doubt its a good idea ;)

Please dont resurrect a thread unless you have something usefull to say in it .

Its not dead - and I was saying useful. I was explaining what he meant since - until I started modding a few days ago - that didn't make any sense. I was only trying to help