New Menu Callouts 2.1

Started by Teancum, December 01, 2007, 08:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dr. Doom (the actual "Dr. Doom" announcer file is rough at best, but it's all I could do)

I was playing through the game today and remembered this issue. There are countless of in-game instances where Nick Fury says "Dr. Doom" (and the names of other characters, like "Vision" and "Namor"), especially when talking to him as a NPC. Do you think they could be used for the announcer files, or that they would fit the announcer tone?

I've listened to every single Nick Fury voice line.  I never ever heard him say DR Doom.  Just Doom.  So I took one line where he says 'Doctor Pym' and melded that with the clearest 'Doom' line I could. 

Can someone please re-upload?

Pretty Pleeease?

:D

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Oooh :)

Thanx :D

Didn't catch that one :D

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

The sound file was expired in Sendplace. Is there another link in here,
but not x_voice.

It's a x_voice file dummy.

I doing that.
http://www.mediafire.com/?0yyhn2a59yl

This file is older than the one in my sounds folder. That must mean the one included in the Beta3 pack is a more recent update, right?

Yep, but maybe, which MegaUpload had PC_Voicepatch file years ago.

The file in the Official Characters mod is the newest.  There's no reason to have this one.

I think you forgot something, you know, Thor Xtreme play, it, include in the Beta V3 Fixed Up for updates in Official Character

What do you mean?  Does Thor's sound not play in the Official Characters mod?

hmm hmm i'll guess you should erase the link from the first post or more people will get confuse :P like me luckily i made a back up first