Venom's Symbiotic Skins And Additions

Started by Venom, January 14, 2008, 07:55PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Venom on January 20, 2008, 06:13PM
Sorry dark mark i forgot about who made the model originally , next time i release somthing ill be sure to add all names that made it
That's O.K. ;) Looks nice by the way.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Hey everyone , holidays just started for me so Im gonna take up skinning again and
add to the 2 skins I made quite a while ago and hopefully improve my skills and range
of things I make .
Im gonna start off the holidays with making a skin and hud for one of the newest guys
in the marvel universe : The Anti-Venom

Watch this space for updates :D

Reminds me of DC's White Martians.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on July 07, 2008, 03:13AM
Reminds me of DC's White Martians.
There is also another pic shpwing the resemblence between the anti venom pic and a Ben Reily spider-carnage pic .

good, i like this anti-venom, whatever it is... looking forward to the skin

Quote from: Magneto on July 07, 2008, 01:12PM
good, i like this anti-venom, whatever it is... looking forward to the skin
Me too lol

Preview time , Here is the hud for Anti-Venom I have made still have to add a few little touch-ups and let me know what you guys think and what can be improved :D

Preview of the skin still to come .

Cool! Maybe it would be possible to reskin anti-venom so that we have a spider-carnage!

I think there is someone already making a spider-carnage skin and he would be better using the Ben Reily skin as a base because of his braclets thingos (Web Shooters ???) .

I dont think this will ever get finished (Wasnt very much started anyway) cause I just dont have as much interest in Mua as before but I thank those who have supported me with the few skins Ive made.