B-Law's Skins » Iron Patriot, Sunspot, Deadpool - X, X, Baby!!! Times 2! (76?)

Started by BLaw, January 20, 2008, 12:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: matt710 on August 07, 2008, 10:50PM
I'm assuming that B-Law is on a leave of absense.  I can try to convert his cyc and wolverine skins to PS2 format if it isn't done already.

I found out the Cyclops skin works in XML2, cel-shading and all, just not on the Xbox version of XML2 for some weird reason.

Joseph (X-Men) has been released with hud. Enjoy!

Released an unique X-Men uniform for Iceman!

DOWNLOAD ICEMAN - X-MEN

Iceman & Joseph have been reuploaded, download them from MegaUpload. Thanks to Matt710 for noticing me.

great skins, good to see you back
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks nodoubt_jr! Next up will be an attempt on Random, the white guy (litteraly) who can shape his arm into a big oversized too not real looking gun sort of thingy :P

Added a list of the projects which are almost finished to the first page. They are in random order, so don't expect the first of the list to be released next.

September 08, 2008, 01:38AM #83 Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 04:47AM by BLaw
Ultimate Weapon X Skin Package #1

I've decided to release the UWX skins in 2 packages, starting with this one. The other one will be released either next week or later, because I forgot to work on more lol.

If there are any flaws feel free to give me some feedback. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD ULTIMATE WEAPON X SKIN PACKAGE #1

Thanks for these skins. But The Wolverine skin isn't the UWX it's Astonishing.

September 08, 2008, 04:42AM #85 Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 04:47AM by BLaw
Ah I must've made a mistake in the package. Thanks for noticing me. I'll update the links.

EDIT: Links updated. Enjoy

the link you have updated is not available.

It works for me. If the page doesn't load, refresh it once. It should show up after refreshing. Then just follow the normal downloadprocedures :P

:fantastic: Wonderman - Ionic :fantastic: Added 05/10/08

Mainly intended for Blizz´s upcoming Wonderman mod, but I decided to also release it. The skin comes with a hud.

DOWNLOAD WONDERMAN - IONIC

Enjoy!