B-Law's Skins » Iron Patriot, Sunspot, Deadpool - X, X, Baby!!! Times 2! (76?)

Started by BLaw, January 20, 2008, 12:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Excuse me can you please make a skin for sentry i think if you just change the color of the hair and the clothes of your joseph, you can make a perfect sentry skin

That has been requested already per PM by someone. And unfortunately I do not take requests atm. I've put it on my personal "Maybe to-do"-list.

:namor: Namor Skin Pack #2 :namor:

Got this one on my list for a long time (3 months or so).. But done them in 1 hour :P FF could be better though...

Anyway, enjoy the pictures and the skins.

NOTE: I did not include the hud. Just copy Namor's hud.
NOTE2: Compatible with XML2! (Those are the great PS2 skins ;) )

DOWNLOAD THE PACK FROM MEDIAFIRE

I love the 2nd pic one! That is Dark X-Men I believe. The 1st/3rd is nice too although for some reason I really only like that costume coloring on the main FF and Shulkie. I hate it on Spidey, and even Crystal now too but still good work on that skin.

Thanks. I forgot to put the names there, it's:

- FF4
- Dark X-Men.

I did not want to mesh edit the model, because I like skinning more than meshing :P Oyeah and I hope I have made Nodoubt_jr happy with these like I did with the previous ones :P

I have just decided to add Namor to my roster and replace Magneto because of the Dark X-Men skin. It really looks great! I now have a team with Namor and his sweethearts. Namor, Emma, Sue, and Wanda. And a great double date team with Namor, Emma, Scott, and Jean.

Man, I love your skins, always a great job. So far we have Daken and now Dark x-men Namor, so the next will be Black Queen Emma Frost?, lol ^_^

Ok, seriously, any clue of who's next?

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 17, 2009, 03:21PM
I have just decided to add Namor to my roster and replace Magneto because of the Dark X-Men skin. It really looks great! I now have a team with Namor and his sweethearts. Namor, Emma, Sue, and Wanda. And a great double date team with Namor, Emma, Scott, and Jean.

He's really fun. Damn Namor is a ladies man!, and that double date team is a bizarre love triangle team (Emma/Scott/Namor), lol!

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I remember that his cousin Namora is attracted to him too. Anyway back on topic. Your skins are always really amazing! I can't wait to see how the Scarlet Witch skin will turn out too!

Nice to hear that :D Soon Emma in her black outfit will come to everybody's MUA screen ^^ But I'm not gonna work on it now, kinda tired :P (it's past midnight here :P )

whiteking beat me to my post. Yeah Emma will be next.

And another one beat me to my post :P Yeah I'll do Wando good. Really good. Well, trying to do her good. But not good in the way of you know. Ah well you get me :P Well you will not get me, but you got the point right? Not this one -> . but what I meant :P *sigh*

EDIT: It seems that I forgot two things on the DX-Men skin. Ahwell, it looks great atm. Perhaps in the future ^^ (It's no spots or anything, just detail stuff)

Quote from: BLaw on August 17, 2009, 03:20PM
I did not want to mesh edit the model, because I like skinning more than meshing :P Oyeah and I hope I have made Nodoubt_jr happy with these like I did with the previous ones :P

You sure did :), these are awesome and look so nice, and now with his X-Men skin he'll fit into XML2 even more.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Awesome!

I'm sure you will make an amazing job on Emma as always. Nice to hear that Wanda is coming too :)

Man, we get your point, lol. So midnight huh? you need to rest! lol :P

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Imperious Rex, BLaw!!!
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0