MKItems 0.1 Alpha

Started by Sidewinder, February 10, 2008, 04:01AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am not sure if I completely understand that example, but then I don't have MUA in front of me right now. Will have to play around with that code snipplets later on. Thanks in any case.

Explanation:

The script refers to the Hero being sent into the bossroom of the simulator when a condition has been met (which is "none"). Hope this is better to understand :P

However, if I'm correct, the simulator.engb file only supports up to a certain amount of missions, right? Meaning that there's a limit.. How would it be possible to switch out another?

The point is to replace missions, not to add missions. You cannot play a comic mission where the hero is not in the heroselect anyhow (at least not with that hero). So it can be discarded and replaced.
And I have no problem to create a new simulator.engb file. I do that with items.engb already.

March 12, 2009, 02:26AM #18 Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 02:29AM by BLaw
Actually, you can play a comic mission with a nonherostat char. I tried it when I was working on scarletspider's comic mission. Strange enough.

Quote from: BLaw on March 12, 2009, 02:26AM
Actually, you can play a comic mission with a nonherostat char. I tried it when I was working on scarletspider's comic mission. Strange enough.

I tried playing Captain America's comic mission with She-Hulk a couple weeks ago. Enemies were fine, but the bombs you're supposed to disarm weren't there (although you could see the red outlines of where they were supposed to be), and there was no one in the final room.

I tried out Storm's, since I replaced her with Scarlet (was a couple of months ago). So her no longer in the Herostat, I still saw her comic mission in the list. So I thought: What would happen.. Well the comic mission loaded, with Storm playable...

Could it have something to do with the npcstat? :o

So ... is there a version of this program still available for download somewhere?

Quote from: sourimplant on March 13, 2009, 05:47AM
So ... is there a version of this program still available for download somewhere?

Patience young Padawan...

Uploaded it again at:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9n9mus

Strange. Whenever I tried to start a comic mission with a hero that is not in herostat I could play it like a generic VS mission. That is I could select a team of up to 4 heroes. The missions played fine except that the game crashed when the boss room should have been loaded.
Note that I have a strongly modified npcstat file however (it includes the complete standard herostat file in order to have the proper faces in the dialogs). Maybe this has some effect.