Cable Mod (Released) V1.2

Started by Norrin Radd, February 16, 2008, 10:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote1. Some costumes didn't have shoulder pads in comics.
2. People can "choose" the ones they want to have shoulder pads by editing the powerstyle. (versus the "all or none" situation in option 1, which lacks flexibility)
3. Cable doesn't need the shoulder pads anymore in non-combat zones because he's safe in non-combat zones... haha
As simply and funny option 3 may sound... it actually made sense in my head XD

Cheers

February 21, 2008, 11:42PM #16 Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 07:23AM by Norrin Radd
Here are some screens of the big gun move:

He is pretty much all done, just the power sounds need to put in a file, which Teancum may be able to take care of

edit:
great  :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'll take care of it by Tuesday at the latest.  I'll probably be done by tomorrow, but I don't want to hold myself to that cuz things come up.

Cable Mod V1 released, see first post. There are also some instructions for how to change the skins and shoulder pads on the skins, and also how to switch between mannequins.

thanks to Teancum for converting the voice sounds

February 25, 2008, 02:36PM #19 Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 02:41PM by Kamasalasi
Quick question! I installed the Cable mod, but when I have him do the regular attack, there is no animation, but there are sound effects. Did I install something incorrectly?

I suppose I should add that his heavy attack also is a bit off. His hands light up like he is charging it, but there is no visible attack, only the sound.

You need the Official Characters Mod installed for almost all custom characters.  Install it first, then install Cable. (if you haven't already)

February 25, 2008, 02:50PM #21 Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 02:57PM by Kamasalasi
Definitely have it installed. :( Was playing with Cyclops, Hulk, etc last night.

Gonna reinstall again and see if that helps.

February 25, 2008, 02:51PM #22 Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 02:53PM by Norrin Radd
its possible i forgot to put a file in the download, i will check in a few hours

edit:
I assume you were starting a new game when you tried him, is this correct?

Not sure what happened, but reinstalling fixed it. Maybe I didn't have my Official Char mod completely up to date last time I installed. Anyways, thanks for the help and great work!

And definitely started a new game. I learned to do that every time...the hard way, heh.

Ok great news, thanks for letting me know

No prob. I'd rather ask to make sure the issue was on my end just to help iron out the problem as soon as possible and perhaps help others avoid sharing it.

Now I just need someone to put together a Domino mod so I can have the original X-Force. :D

But again, great stuff. Thanks.

Norrin Radd, I have been playing your mod for a while. I found that I can't charge Bionic Arm. All I do is just one swing. Is is meant to be a "chargeable"?

sometimes bionic arm switchs places with confusion. anyone else hasve this problem?

Quote from: iammingy on March 06, 2008, 12:30PM
Norrin Radd, I have been playing your mod for a while. I found that I can't charge Bionic Arm. All I do is just one swing. Is is meant to be a "chargeable"?

Thats a good question, I will try to take a quick peak when I can. From what I remember, I don't want it to be chargeable, so if it is, then I will have to remove stuff.