Converted X-Men Legends 1/2 Characters Galore

Started by BliZZ, January 26, 2007, 09:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
tommy is teh awesome. Those are his Katanas (he also hooked me up with a knife for an upcoming female Brotherhood'er)

Tommy made them.  Full credit will go to him in the release info.  Thanks to BliZZ for mentioning it to him.  It was an awesome idea.

EDIT:  BliZZ jumped me on that one.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Oh, God! psylocke looks amazing. Really looking forward to add her on my next re-play of the game.

P.D.: Is that Rogue already done?

June 10, 2007, 07:41PM #408 Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 08:13PM by Burning Rage
No.  I'm almost finished with her.  I've still got to get Power Theft working.  Once I do, she'll be done.  I just took a break from her to work on Psylocke.  I have a ton of unfinished mods, but these are my closest to being done.  BliZZ was working on Rogue also.  I don't know if he's figured out a way to get Power Theft working, or if he just halted the work because I was working on her too.  I believe he released an alpha version of Rogue somewhere around here.  You'd have to ask him about it.  Ours are pretty much similar (as it turns out).
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

wow psylocke looks great. love the work on those katanas. nice going :)
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."

New release: Professor X, available in the Catalog Thread.

Includes
-4 powers, 2 boosts, primarily taken from the XML2 version with a couple telepathic moves borrowed from other characters
-5 skins, 5 huds (HUDs for first three skins made by Noelemahc, PS2 Astral and Modern skins ripped by Blizz)
-sweet icon set made by Noelemahc
-complete costume bonuses
-should not interefere at all with the NPC Prof--I didn't touch that skin and it's not used in the mod.
-No wheelchairs: the prof's animations don't allow for it, so he's running around on two good legs. Because of this, I used his Astral skin as the default.

This was a pretty quick job of pulling him together, so please let me know what issues arise.

the interfernce between npc characters and playable ones only happens if the names of the characters are the same the actual skin i dont think really matters.  i ran into this with that balder mod i made. he is always tied up on the same stage that the npc apperas. so now i just add a pl at the end of any character i make so that does not happen again. so as long as your playble prof x is not named the same as the npc one you should not have a problem
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."

Here's Nightcrawler version 0.75.  Finished all of his powers except his Xtreme and his second boost.  I fixed a few bugs Fluid_Static left and fixed up the icons.  Swapped the 2nd Boost for Worship but haven't actually applied the bonus to that power yet.

So basically just gotta fix the Xtreme and move all the stuff over to his own slot.  (He was in his own slot, but it was easier to build everything first, then move it back to the new slot)  If anyone wants to play around with Xtreme please do so as I'm majorly stumped.  What you'll see here is like my 20th attempt changing things around.  I opted not to bother with the other two costumes.  It's just not worth it.  I'll include the igbs for them in the final release however.

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=f30bfccdbb8dbc3e31d4f82ef6430690

June 13, 2007, 04:46AM #413 Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 04:53AM by Cates
QuoteInsert Quote
the interfernce between npc characters and playable ones only happens if the names of the characters are the same the actual skin i dont think really matters.  i ran into this with that balder mod i made. he is always tied up on the same stage that the npc apperas. so now i just add a pl at the end of any character i make so that does not happen again. so as long as your playble prof x is not named the same as the npc one you should not have a problem

I guess I should have been more specific. What I meant was, I didn't use the default MUA skin (which has prof with his wheelchair), and I don't think there's a name issue. I didn't play through to Strange's house, but I can't foresee any issues. Anyone who does do that let me know how it happens. I don't have time to play through ATM.

Finally able to upload some screenshots of Charles . . .

Crushing Ego

Grabsmash

Xtreme

Hi!

I am currently using Beast mod a lot... is it possible to change the way he walks? and just that? I have realised it's kind like Iron-Man movement, only when he walks and I'd rather see Beast crawl or walk more like Wolverine... is it possible to make him walk leaned forward like Wolverine? Leaving everything else as it is.

Thanks.

Quote from: parrastaka on June 16, 2007, 02:43AM
Hi!

I am currently using Beast mod a lot... is it possible to change the way he walks? and just that? I have realised it's kind like Iron-Man movement, only when he walks and I'd rather see Beast crawl or walk more like Wolverine... is it possible to make him walk leaned forward like Wolverine? Leaving everything else as it is.

Thanks.

You just need to replace 190_beast.igb with wolverine's 03_wolverine.igb (renamed as "190_beast.igb"). It shouldn't affect the power anims I guess....??
You must keep in mind that changing this file also changes his animation in menu selection screen.

Yeah,it does. His menu anims (from XML1) have no idle animations built in. Just the way it is. It'll get rid of his Pinball, Propeller Kick, and Xreme animations.