My Version Of Phoenix(with the help of Shadow)

Started by TheStorm, February 17, 2008, 04:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys :)

I recently asked if anyone was willing to make Dark Phoenix for MUA but guess no one was :D

So I decided to edit the Phoenix mod to look more like Phoenix,all fiery and stuff :D

I borrowed some great Phoenix effects from Shadow who made his mod for XML2 :)

Here is the download link and some pics :)

Enjoy http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=647e1247bebc06c746349e41a8e435a5

P.S I just edited some effects,not all of them,For example I edited Telekinesis,the Flight and the two boosts Psychic Spike,Psionic Boom and Memory Wipe were created by Shadow

The two Beautiful costumes made by matt170 for XML2 work in MUA as you can see :D

Telekinesis (Edited by Me)

Psychic Spike (Edited by Shadow)

Memory Whipe and Psionic Boom (Edited by Shadow)

Dark Phoenix

Psychic Fury (Edited by Me)

Calming Presence (Edited by Me)

Phoenix Force

Flying (Edited by Me)

And just to show you how my Phoenix looks like in the Character Menu (Note:This is not included in the zip)

The Beautiful Mannequin made by Overload

Enjoy Phoenix Lovers :D

P.S Thanx to Shadow,matt170,Overload and everyone else here :)

:storm:

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

WOW!! Man that truly does look beautiful with fire around her..I never thought of that! Incredible job Buddy!

:popcorn:

Thanx :)

I didn't do much,I have all the people here to thank :D

And Your Mannequins are fantastic

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Great work on the mannequin, Overload!

Great work on the flying flames, Storm!

Great work on the skinning, matt710!

Great work on the effects, shadow!

dude the mannequin is not included in the .rar thanks! and it looks great I really love Phoenix

Glad U like :D

I did write it up there that the Mannequin is not included in the rar :)

It wasn't made by me so I didn't want to put it in there

So when you save Phoenix -- are you talking Good Phoenix or Dark Phoenix?  If it's Dark Phoenix then awesome, as there's no Dark Phoenix MUA character yet.

I'm thinking Dark Phoenix...

I am reeaally sad she is not in MUA....

I want to do a mod for Dark Phoenix in MUA but I don't know how and nobody is willing to help me make her :D

The thing is, without new/her PSP animations, the mod'd end up just being Jean Grey - 1 or 2 powers + 1 or 2 new ones. It's like making two versions of the same character (technically, it isn't like making two versions of the same character, it is making two versions of the same character)

That is why I believe there is a total apathy towards making DP, as opposed to Cannonball/X-Man/Cable, who are all pretty unique.

Well I guess...But couldn't we give her some other character animations like for example U guys gave Emma frost some of hers and some of Spider-Woman and give her new abilites,more fiery like?

And like Magma has hers and Ghost Riders?

Can Dark Phoenix have a trail of flame following her if she uses a certain boost?

Hey Overload :D

If you have the time to make it,I will definately put it in my rar :D

Thanks for that

Midnight Curse

I edited the Psychic Fury so Phoenix has her hands on fire when she uses it,but Calming Presence didn't work so well...

The link is dead for me, do you mind reuploading?

I hate photobucket XD

Screens don't show... could you upload them?

Cheers

Sorry guys,I didn't notice,I will upload them again