XML2 Xbox Mod (choose additional character)

Started by Teancum, February 28, 2008, 02:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sorry for the disappearance, I have had a major computer crash and lost pretty much everything (as well as a computer for months).  Up until recently I have been just using my work computer for school work, but this kind of stuff isn't supposed to be on that one.  Now I have an old computer that I have been using that my brother gave me, but it is too weak to have XML2 in it so I haven't really done anything with it.  I do, however, have a back up of all my files and believe Mystique may be up to date, if not the one just before the last release.  Here is everything XML2 related from the pen drive.  Good luck, and if you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask, although I probably won't be on here too often until I can actually use XML2.  I will probably check my pms once a week now that I have a personal computer again.

XML2_Mods_Matt710.zip:
http://files.filefront.com/XML2+Mods+Matt710zip/;9

From the Ashes she will rise.

hey matt710, awesome.  just glad to see you are alright.  good to see you back.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Nice to know you haven't left yet. I was wondering where you were...:scratchhead:

Quote from: matt710 on April 08, 2008, 09:21PM
Sorry for the disappearance, I have had a major computer crash and lost pretty much everything (as well as a computer for months).  Up until recently I have been just using my work computer for school work, but this kind of stuff isn't supposed to be on that one.  Now I have an old computer that I have been using that my brother gave me, but it is too weak to have XML2 in it so I haven't really done anything with it.  I do, however, have a back up of all my files and believe Mystique may be up to date, if not the one just before the last release.  Here is everything XML2 related from the pen drive.  Good luck, and if you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask, although I probably won't be on here too often until I can actually use XML2.  I will probably check my pms once a week now that I have a personal computer again.

XML2_Mods_Matt710.zip:
http://files.filefront.com/XML2+Mods+Matt710zip/;9

I just got redirected to filefront's homepage.

Had to make a tough decision.  I had to cut Cable :P simply for the fact that Psylocke is 10x easier to create (no custom fightstyles) and the fact that I can just work from her XML1 FBs replacing what I need to.

Just to let you know Teancum I am updating Mystique.  The main problem is that she is using some xml powers that aren't as friendly in xml2, like the spreading gun shot and steal skin.  I am adding in a custom fightstyle based on Deadpool, but she will be way different and only be sharing a few attacks.  I will post what she is sharing and more about her in the thread under her name. 
  From the Ashes she will rise.

I got my Xbox back from my brother-in-law, so I can finally get back to work on this mod! 

Yay, good news! But I don't have XML2 for Xbox. How bout the MUA Xbox mod? Is it considered complete?

No, but complete enough for now.  I'm not going back to it till after Iammingy finishes Xbox Iron Fist and Hulk.  Since I don't want to rush him, I'm working on this for awhile.

December 14, 2008, 03:01PM #56 Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 07:14PM by volzzilla
Hi, new member here. Saw that this Xbox version was being discussed in another thread and saw that this was 75% done but hit a snag with Mystique. If modding her is an issue, could you swap back to Cable who is a trully great character and would fit in well in a fight vs. Apocalypse.

Other than all that, would it please be possible to get an update on this version, as looking forward to it just as much as MUA.

Right now it's on hold until the MUA mod is finished, but I'll definitely consider it.