DAREDEVIL upgrades v1.1 (Baton Swing; swing like Spider-man)

Started by iammingy, March 13, 2008, 04:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dang... must be my save file... *sighs* thanks for the confirmation though

I had that same problem with Nightcrawler when i reached Mephistos realm. I had never figured out what the problem was and have since then restarted the game with additional mods and have not seen that same freezing motioning during the Xtreme.

Yeah same here, it must have been my save file after all

Sorry to bump the topic, but does Matt have unlimited swings, or is it a single baton swing?

yep, unlimited. Once from right-baton, then left-baton, then right-baton again, ....
The downside is you lose the big double-jump.

Hmmm...  I wonder if you can chain a jump --> double jump (flip) --> Baton Swing.  *runs off to try it*

It was like that originally in v1.0, but Daredevil would be swinging right below the "ceiling" because his double jump is way higher than the normal double jump. So, I changed it back to Spider-man's style.

hey someone has a mirror for it?
i'm with trouble, i always receive the message :
Access to the URL has been denied!
Warning: The content of this website is part of a unwanted category: Malware

hi, i just downloaded this, DD does his baton swing, but hes stuck to the floor, the batons come oue but he doesnt move, i did start a new game. anyone help?

Quote from: Shauny7488 on March 12, 2009, 01:58AM
hi, i just downloaded this, DD does his baton swing, but hes stuck to the floor, the batons come oue but he doesnt move, i did start a new game. anyone help?

this is happening to me too! is it something we installed previously that would clash with the baton swing ability?

first off, that post was from march, and we don't like resurrecting "dead" threads.

either way, did you install the mod, implement the new herostat and start a new game?

sorry about bringing back a topic from way back.

Yeah I read from above that starting a new game helps but it didn't work for my game.  The things I have modded for my game is adding the iceman heart of ice mod, and the official characters mod v1.2.

Did the mod ever work for you? or did you just encountered the "bug"?

Quote from: oolongT on December 14, 2009, 01:19PM
sorry about bringing back a topic from way back.

It's fine. It's better (IMO) than starting a new topic somewhere else. I would rather keep (and read) all the discussions at the same place.

EDIT2: Upload your herostat.engb here, please.

It has never worked for me.  I first tried it on my PC but it didn't work (just froze there and the strings from his batons alternated) so then i started all over with a new game on my laptop which had the same result.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oznnzwfl2kg <-- this is the file for my herostat.. kinda big so I didn't want to paste the whole thing here.

*my herostat is a cfg file, does i make a difference whether it's engb or not?