SPIDER-MAN mod v1.1 (fixes for talents and icons)

Started by iammingy, May 15, 2008, 12:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kick ass mod! I really missed :spiderman: on XML2 now my dream came true! Is it possible to put that Ben Reilly skin on MUA?

Quote from: Math on July 05, 2008, 02:43PM
Kick ass mod! I really missed :spiderman: on XML2 now my dream came true! Is it possible to put that Ben Reilly skin on MUA?

Oh, I think BLaw made one for MUA already:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1438.0

If you want the one I made for this mod, the Ben Reilly skin is called 18805.igb if I remember correctly.

not complaining as such...

the mod is simply beautiful,i even like the web swing ability as such...

but while playing the game in regular mode...i've noticed that spidey's web bullets do too much damage and consume far too much mana...(i've noticed that's the case with most of his other powers too)

is there a way for me to edit his stats(newbie btw)

The Spider-Man mod has been updated. His voice file has now been separated out of x_voice (huge thanks to tubularspacedude), and instead exists in his own sound file, spider_m.zss. This allows him to have custom voice packs

If you have the previous version of the mod, you must delete spider_m.zsm in sounds/eng/s/p for the new sound file to work. You will also need to download the latest x_voice.

Hey for some reason spidey's hangman skill is locked I have him past level 28 but I can't put points into it