INVISIBLE WOMAN upgrades v1.0 (flight, etc.)

Started by iammingy, June 01, 2008, 11:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 01, 2008, 11:29PM Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 10:08PM by iammingy
By downloading this mod, you agree that:
1. You will NOT share this mod outside of Marvelmods.com.
2. You will NOT sell this mod for money or any other form of privileges.

>>DOWNLOAD v1.0 HERE<<
(Compatible with MUA-XBOX and MUA-PS2)

Notes for v1.0:

- This mod gives Invisible Woman a flight ability and a force field effect for block. It also allows you to blast kinetic bolts at ground enemies while flying, just like Iron Man's Uni-beam and Human Torch's fire balls.

Instructions:

* Please refer to the readme included in the download.
* You may want to consult The Boy Sanga's tutorial if you don't know how to edit your herostat. However, you can use Norrin Radd's Heroselect if you think all these steps are tedious.
* It is highly recommended that you start a new game with default stats after you have altered the herostat or installed a mod.

flight:

shooting kinetic bolts to enemies on the ground:

force field effect for blocking:

It looks funny when you have the force-field boost activated, but the blocking animation looks so weird without a force-field...

Looks good may have to re-add the invisible woman to my roster and try it out  :thumbsup2:

Kudos to you for taking up this project! And looks like a good quality patch!

I'm gonna download this after I return home.

can show a combo force feild boost and block.

methinks that this canot be used with saved games.

Now where's the Invisible Woman entities, it does'nt seem same as Daredevil Baton Swing pack, because why. Daredevil had an entities, but Sue Richard not have that one in her pack. I wish her flight just like Silver Surfer.

Quote from: Power Cosmic on June 04, 2008, 08:00PM
Now where's the Invisible Woman entities, it does'nt seem same as Daredevil Baton Swing pack, because why. Daredevil had an entities, but Sue Richard not have that one in her pack. I wish her flight just like Silver Surfer.
1. Why does the mod need an entities file when the mod doesn't reference to the entities at all? :scratchhead:

2. She IS using Silver Surfer's animations for flight. You want her to have a surfboard?

Kudos to making her that much more cannon - in the comics she could ALWAYS fly... it was one of the first skills she discovered - I always wondered why the FF movies and this game kept her from being able to fly

could be these upgrades made for psp version?

Quote from: dark_raven on June 13, 2008, 02:44PM
could be these upgrades made for psp version?

Unfortunately not.  We don't know how to export models to the PSP.

I think this one can be ported to PSP because I only modified the powerstyles and talents, and I added a new PS2 fightstyles, which should be compatible to MUA-PSP.

Well I will try it later and I'll tell you if it works or not

Love this mod. The forcefield block is just so right.  I wish Raven had done more "power" blocks like this (and like the one you did for Iceman) on characters where it makes sense.  (I love the animation for Iron Man's block, though.)

Thank you!