ICEMAN upgrades v1.3 (ice-sled, etc.)

Started by iammingy, June 07, 2008, 09:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dunno, I don't use Magma.  But I assume so.

Well she has all those skins - but if you use her 'magma form' she shifts into her red and rocky magma skin so maybe it could work like that?

June 12, 2008, 05:51PM #47 Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 05:54PM by iammingy
Quote from: Teancum on June 12, 2008, 05:40PM
Hey, I got an idea: What about a "Form Change" boost that requires no energy?  You hit it once, you change into the ice form, hit it again, you're in human form.

You mean like how BliZZ did it with Emma Frost's Diamond form? (pressing the GUARD button twice or something like that)

Personally, I think the 'form change' should have a boost like Magmas... more defense/less speed sorta thing maybe

Yeah, I was thinking of adding the spiky armor to the boost for this update, but it doesn't fit well with MUA skins. :(

Quote from: Teancum on June 12, 2008, 02:39PM
Oooh, if you do that, you should do a full-ice form of the Bobby Drake skin :D

Man, that'd be awesome.  3 of the 4 skins would be human form, and they transform when attacking or using a power.  Cool idea Sasquatch.

I tought that for more characters like colossus, hulk and some others but I thought it was impossible but modders here are always doing miracles

yeap it work btw I also try to put in the tas cyclops skin blaw made it work but then my game crash was it because of the skin?

Quote from: ramen on June 12, 2008, 09:32PM
yeap it work btw I also try to put in the tas cyclops skin blaw made it work but then my game crash was it because of the skin?

Thanks for confirming.
It crashes the game because BLaw wasn't using a PS2 model.

Just did this one for the Original costume:

Still need to think about what to do for Spiky...

Nice work as always dude.

As far as Spiky -- perhaps his X-Factor outfit?  Or are you looking for something AoA-ish?

Yeah, I want Spiky's human-form to be more AOA-ish. I still haven't found any pics or comic scans of Iceman in his human-form in AOA. I might just do the yellow and blue X-Factor costume or these ones...

Quote from: iammingy on June 16, 2008, 02:39PM
Yeah, I want Spiky's human-form to be more AOA-ish. I still haven't found any pics or comic scans of Iceman in his human-form in AOA. I might just do the yellow and blue X-Factor costume or these ones...

As far as is know he never appeared in human form at AOA

awesome work on those skins...the human iceman is amazing...thanx