Hulk mod version 1.31

Started by Dark_Mark, June 19, 2008, 03:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 19, 2008, 03:35PM Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 12:00AM by Outsider
Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present you my version of the Incredible Hulk!
It has all necessary sounds, powers, icons, 4 custom made skins/models (Classic, Original, Professor, Red) and 2 mannequins.
It can be used by anyone as long as credit is given.
Please check the README.txt file before installing this mod.
Thanks to Rasdel for giving me some incentive to start working on this!

Skins:

Ingame:

Mannequin:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
deviantART page
MediaFire mirror
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

cool. the proportions are better than the previous meshes. Not sure about the faces tough.

Very, very nice!
I havent installed yet, but looks good in the alchemy viewer.
Good stuff.

Wow, nice job! Mannequin could be a little bigger, but it's great otherwise.  :hulk_icon:

Yeah, I have to say I had no idea this one was coming along. Nice job.  Can't use it on the Xbox, but I'm glad to see this on the PC.

great job, im glad i can actually try these out now
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

As far as I know you can up the mannequin scale using the coding in the herostat files - so just make it the scale you want and it'll be fine :)

In other news, rocking job ;) Not sure if I like this one or the one in the official characters mod more

No, you can only scale the character, no the mannequin.

Ah well what do I know? Maybe in v1.1 he'll up the manaquine size *Shrug*

A shrimpy manaquine is hardly a big price to pay for such a rocking (not to mention much more realistic) skin and model job

Nice work Dark Mark , are these the skins from the incredible hulk game ?

Wow, cool man, thanks a lot =D
You'l have a brite future as a modeler, I can tell by your models and I wish you that. =)

Quote from: SpongeSpider on June 19, 2008, 04:25PM
Wow, nice job!
Thank you very much for your kind words, Tommy! :) I must admit I didn't really expect them. Remember that I wouldn't have done anything if you hadn't found a way to export models to MUA!

Quote from: Grig 32 on June 19, 2008, 08:04PM
Ah well what do I know? Maybe in v1.1 he'll up the manaquine size *Shrug*
Strange you said that, as the mannequin model is already scaled to 130% of its original scale.

Quote from: SageLuis on June 19, 2008, 09:07PM
this mod have a new powerset???
I'm not sure, but I think that it has been slightly modified to add and fix some sounds.

Quote from: Venom on June 20, 2008, 12:51AM
Nice work Dark Mark , are these the skins from the incredible hulk game ?
No, I made them from scratch. The one from Incredible Hulk game looks like this:

Quote from: Michael on June 20, 2008, 01:00AM
Wow, cool man, thanks a lot =D
You'l have a brite future as a modeler, I can tell by your models and I wish you that. =)
I hope so! Thanks!
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

QuoteThanks to Rasdel for giving me some incentive to start working on this!
I did nothing... it was all you man, i just tried to point your TALENTED GENIUS POWER IN THAT DIRECTION ^^

Definitely... this makes the official DLC hulk look like it was made by amateurs!!! U R ONE TRUE TALENTED BEAST ^^

THANKS FOR SUCH AN INCREDIBLE PIECE OF WORK!!! DEFINITELY ADDING THIS TO MY ROSTER^^

Congratz again^^

Cheers

nice work nice work maybe this must be in request but i would like to see more mods from you man !!! awesome work