Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm glad you like her.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

i think i'll read further into x-force a bit and see how much i get to like wolfsbane before i decide to get her.

just one question tho.
how come no x-force outfit?

Quote from: Pooltastic on January 10, 2010, 07:21PM
just one question tho.
how come no x-force outfit?

The likely reason for no X-Force outfit is because the mod is not 100% complete as per the statement in the Wolfsbane post (I am assuming you didn't bother to read it...):

QuoteNeeds
- Three more skins
- Fixes to any bugs that are found.

say...
when i have both wolvie and elixir on the same team, neither is able to fill their rage bars.
anyone else have this or is it just me?
:wolverine:

I realized i made a mistakey.
after careful analysis, i found out that it was  :wbane: and not Elixir that screwed up Wolverine's rage generation.

Quote from: Pooltastic on January 11, 2010, 10:49PM
i found out that it was  :wbane: and not Elixir that screwed up Wolverine's rage generation.

Does anyone know why this would happen?  I know that the mod is not finished, but seems like this is a big problem if there's already been 6 versions.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

so it's me again.
Just winging about Elixir this time
So here's a story for you kids
I made an X-Force team: Wolverine, Angel, Elixir and Domino
At first everything was fine.
Then, at dum dum dugan mission i, of course, switched to Elixir and SURPRISE SURPRISE I could only use his black powers.
No, he wasn't in rage. Even when he got in rage later nothing changed. And when he got out of rage again, nothing changed.
I KNOW FOR A FACT that at first everything was fine
It's just as if someone flipped a switch and poof! golden powers be gone!
any idea (short of restarting the game for upteenth millionth time) how i can revert this?

I can think of restarting the game for the umteenth time. or there's a small mistake in the talentfile/powerstyle. Which I doubt since Dihan doesn't make modding mistakes that fast; he's like Chuck Norris, error-less. Dihan are you redheaded by any chance?:P

Nope I'm blonde!

I can only think that there's some compatibility problems between having multiple rage characters on the same team.

hey remember the rage generation stopping glitch?
It's actually caused by combination of  :wolverine: :wbane: AND Elixir TOGETHER being on the same team.
pretty weird huh.
Multiple rage characters compatibility... huh...
funny
alright. screw it. his Xtreme works just fine anyway.
Oh and did I mention that that same Xtreme sometimes brings back enemy characters?
It's pretty funny really. They come back with full hp and look like ghosts.

I have now re-uploaded all of my mods so they are password protected. All the details can be found in the first post of this thread.

Quote from: Dihan on March 08, 2010, 06:27PM
I have now re-uploaded all of my mods so they are password protected. All the details can be found in the first post of this thread.

All your mods are amazing, I hate seeing that other site taking your mods and taking credit for them. Password protection is a fantastic idea. Hope you get back into it soon :)

hey Dihan :), just a question. You have any ideas of converting more characters? Just curious :)
Edit : Oh and do all your characters have diffrent passwords? Couse if they do, it would be pretty complicated to download all these amazing chars

About the conversions look at his mods in progress topic, here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2118.0.html

As I know this is his current work:

Quote from: Dihan on March 06, 2010, 07:40AM
No but I have some of what I started backed up on my other computer:

Iceman Booster
Psylocke Booster
Prodigy Mod

I hadn't really done much for Pixie and Mercury. My trial-and-error Pixie effect codes are in this thread and I think I still have the PMs with various things that BLaw made.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5