Emma Frost Release (Updates in XML1 release thread)

Started by DJay Saint, March 06, 2007, 07:06PM

Previous topic - Next topic
RE: Betsy effects: Sorry, not yet. Been busy with RL for a while now. Give me a week, I'll get em done.

PS: No Magma love on your list? C'mon, Volcano was a GREAT xtreme!

Ah shizzit, I forgot about her.  She's on "the list"....  damn that thing is growing outta control.  Beast will be the next character to get done then.  I'll start when I get back from class tomorrow.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

im going to try this out, i dont think i get it all but i'll try it
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

March 27, 2007, 10:52PM #48 Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 06:00PM by nodoubt_jr
sorry for the double post, but it didnt work for me, nothing shows up. oh well i'll try it again tommorow, if not i'll ask for help.

edit: it worked, but she is locked
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Alright, Burning Rage, I am back to the effects. I am doing Avalanche's first, then I'll do Psylocke's, then it is Magma and/or Marrow.

My question is: did I ever post Jubilee's effects? I did them, I just need to know if I ever posted them....

April 02, 2007, 11:55AM #50 Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 12:02PM by Burning Rage
Yes you did, but momoshare is being a ***** right now.  They are posted in the old converted XML1 chars thread.

EDIT:  Refreshed like 30 times, and poof!  Momoshare works...  I don't get that.   :scratchhead:

Anyway, I've been working on Polaris and Shadowcat simultaneously, which is proving to be a pain in the ass (doing more than one character at once).  I don't know why I'm bothering with Shadowcat, since her walking through walls would be broken.  I've still yet to figure out how to make her do that anyhow... and I don't know what other powers to give her either.  :runaway:  Everyone's herostat definitions are made so far, so I just need to finish writing talent files and powerstyles for them.  Beast is on hold for now until I play XML1 again to get a feel for his powers (I never used him in the game... just wasn't my style I guess *shrugs*).

Hey, since you are our resident XML1 -> XML2 guy, would you mind adding Avalanche to your lists? He is my favorite brotherhood guy, and his powerset is just as developed as the XML1 playables (more so, since he has 3 attacks (and an xtreme); less so, since he has no boosts :P). (His attacks were SUPER-FUCKING-SLOW though, so you'd have to speed them up :runaway:)

PS: Avalanche's effect are close, give me an hour and I'll get to Psylocke. I'll upload those 2 at once (hopefully before the end of the day)

Sure, no problem.  I'll add him to "t3h list".  Did Blob have enough powers to make playable too?  I'll have to check.  If so, I'll rip his effects also and add him to the list so I can round out the Brotherhood (Mystique is also going on my list... I thought of some really cool ideas for her!).

Blob's effect are in XML2... only Avalanche got the shaft :banghead:

Blob also has respawn sounds! ('Yes', or something similar, when you change to him)