X-Men Legends 2 Characters - FINAL (Oct 28, 2008)

Started by BliZZ, September 10, 2008, 10:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sorry for asking here, but are those the only powers converted from the XML2 game? I just noticed that Jean doesn't have her mental guardian listed there. How can I add it(if possible, please make it a little bit detailed)? I'm still new and only managed to add new characters to XML2 and plan to try out MUA this weekend. Is it just the same for adding characters?

I can't get custom characters to work right. I followed the instructions, and downloaded Official Characters mod, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

If I use Heroselect for Default team, everything works great. I have all the original character plus Moonknight, Hawkeye, Colossus, Hulk (maybe a few others?). All their skins and skills work fine, too.

When I try to make my own team with the XML2 characters, or select random team, is when the problems start. Random team, upon character selection in game, gives me all invisible characters with fantastic 4 as the team that automatically pops up, even though they're invisible. I can only see human torch and ghostrider's flames.

I tried to make a team of only X-men, so I attempted to import rogue, cyclops, jean, and gambit in to use in addition to storm, wolverine, iceman, and colossus who are already there. When I enter the game after following the instructions, it gives me the default roster mentioned previously. If I only select to include Rogue, for example, All the characters are invisible, but I can select Rogue. She appears and I can change her skins and everything. I enter the game and I have FOUR Rogues at once!

I would include a pic and my herostat.cfg, but the uploader isn't working (full?)

Sweet. So I should just get rid of all the various junk I have now, and use this instead? What characters are included? I guess the ones from all the games, right? Hehe. Thanks.

You should probably seek permission from the modders who created those mods.  I don't think some of them would be very happy.

I specifically state in the readme included in my mods that other people are not to upload my mods. I don't want out dated versions of my mods to be floating around the site.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Erasing it! Sorry for that!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

I've recently added the Rogue character to my game and have discovered a rather interesting thing about her talent file... it seems that she has panth_outfit in place of what should be rog_outfit in the outfit talent sections. This means that none of her outfits have the abilities you select for them o_O;

Is this a mistake or was Rogue set up that way?

Wow, that's funny, makes more since looking at her Ultimate outfit.

Jean Grey's flying animation don't line up with her hands ^^; and I think there's something wonky about her projectile power because it flies sideways sometimes

hey if anyone is interested i'm updating the effects. check out the last post in my thread http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1096.msg57348#msg57348

I think this is for the official X-Men Legends 2 characters. I know that I'd personally like to see them being used in the next big Top Secret project, though.

Rouge = make-up and the French word for red.
Rogue = the Marvel character among other things

I believe you mean the latter.

Anyway, you're right. She doesn't steal the powers and it's not possible to make her steal powers, sadly.

Quote from: Dihan on June 24, 2009, 08:00AM
Anyway, you're right. She doesn't steal the powers and it's not possible to make her steal powers, sadly.
But, can't you base it on the Demonic Soul in Mephisto's Realm? I'm not sure if you can make it so she doesn't trun into that character, but still...