All X-Men Edition

Started by nodoubt_jr, October 12, 2008, 03:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 02, 2012, 06:06PM #135 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 06:08PM by edward
Maybe it has to do with your herostat/heroreal file? What language is the game from? Look into the Data folder and make sure the heroreal is install with the right language. Examples engb, itab, freb, and gerb. Either way I'm sure it has to do with that file.

Is there a list or could someone send me a list of the team bonuses and people in them in this?

Whenever I download it, it's not a package

could sombody please help me

please dont double post, its a .rar file.  use WinRar to unzip.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Everytime I use it says I need libcrimovie.dll

Quote from: as6d3 on April 17, 2012, 03:45PM

im guessing that's an issue on your end, these editions dont need anything extra other than the actual game installed.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

May 17, 2012, 10:46AM #143 Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 11:01AM by Morse Code
Quote from: as6d3 on April 17, 2012, 03:45PM

This is beyond frustrating.  I've tried everything I can think of.  Do you have to put each folder inside the ones that already exist (Actors, Data, etc.)?

Or, do you just copy and paste everything into the XML2 Folder?  No matter what I do I keep getting the above message and it won't run.

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on April 17, 2012, 06:02PM
im guessing that's an issue on your end, these editions dont need anything extra other than the actual game installed.
I think its for Winrar. Also in the X men legends 2 folder I have libcrimovie (dll file, I assume it is libcrimovie.dll)

"the files are setup exactly as XML2 sets it up, so you could even unpack the files directly in the XML2 folders"

^ Does this mean that I must unload the files into each specific folder?  And if so, sometimes it asks if I want to replace existing files.  Should I replace them?

you could do that, or unpack everything together in the Activision/X-Men Legends 2/ folder and yes replace them.

June 19, 2012, 09:34AM #147 Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:05AM by Morse Code
Thank you no_doubtjr!

I just gave it a test run before I make some small modifications of my own, and this is absolutely fantastic!  *Amazed*

And I noticed you put Jean Grey in as the replacement for Magneto for the start of the game.  That was a great idea to open that one closed forcefield door!  :)

Glad it worked for you :)

I really like your mod very much. It made my dreamed team came true.
And sorry for asking this really late, but is there a problem with the dangeroom course?
I noticed that I couldn't pass the grades through qualifying exams but other courses.
And some of the dangeroom courses should be given when you pass a grade, but now it doesn't.

I have read through the instructions but I didn't see it. If I made any mistakes please tell me.
Thanks and great work nodoubt_jr