All X-Men Edition

Started by nodoubt_jr, October 12, 2008, 03:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you :) I'm not sure what could be causing this, I didnt run into this issue when testing it out.  Did you add the update before you started playing the edition, or after you had already started?  That's the only thing that could cause an issue, other than that I havent run into a problem with the danger room.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

If I install the update after starting the game, will there be a problem?
I played through the game without finishing dangeroom courses, then I started hard mode with the first save file but it still has the problem
But when I played the mavel universe edition, nothing like this happened

Thanks for replying :) and if I did make some mistake please let me know

There's only an issue when you switch mid game, like if you played the first two acts with the old danger room file and then added the update, and then continued playig act 3 and on.  Other than that if you just started a new game and played with the updated one from the beginning you shouldnt have a problem.

I just checked the file and saw no errors.  Sorry I dont really know what to tell you, I've never ran into this issue myself.  Not sure if anyone else has either.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I guess I just did what you said. The problem starts from act 3 , act 1 and 2 are fine.
So maybe I could just start a new game.
Thanks for the answer, you helped a lot. :)

I have an issue with starting this, when i  open x-men bundle everything works fine until the part when i need to choose the difficulty,then it sends me back to the main menu... Please help :/

Maybe it's because you didn't put the files into the XML2 folder, you need to put all folders into the XML2 folder to play.
If you only put the x-men bundle.exe in, you'll have that kind of problem.

No,it's not that i copy everything in xml 2 file, and still i've that problem.

Did you have x-men legends 2 installed?

I click the x-men bundle it say an error something can someone please help me

Perhaps you didn't put it in the xml2 folder

i started having the same problem, i uninstalled XML2 and re installed it to make sure. I've never had a problem with the download before, please help its by far my most favorite download

Please someone help me. I have the All X-men updated version of X-men legends 2 characters and I still can't add/replace any other character, having reading a lot of tutorials. The problem is when I try to decompile the herostat.engb and edit, it says that the herostat.xml archive can't be found, so I downloaded the herostat.xml archive from 2shared, and then decompiled and edit but it had MUA characters. I don't know what else to do so please, if anyone could help me, i'd be really apreciated.
pd: Sorry for my bad english

Having a problem with this, I extracted everything to the X-Men Legends 2 folder, but the second I try to use the XMenBundle.exe, it deletes itself and gives me an error message.

Is it possible to, in the way that you made this and the Brotherhood and the Marvel Universe editions, make our own "package mods" for the game? One where we could build the roster we wanted and then give it a separate exe and save files?

I would like to second the above unanswered question, but also ask my own.

I was able to add this mod to my game installation along with the replaced x-voice and have successfully completed the game on Easy mode using Angel as my lead character almost all the time with Beast, Iceman and Cyclops as my helpers. I liked that they were given an Old School bonus due to being the original four X-Men, while Jean Grey is also allowed into this category. I want to thank the modders who created this content very much for making this possible and doing such good work.

I was curious though - is there a step by step process to re-add one of the characters that was deleted and replace one of the new characters back with them? I saw you removed Sunfire, but I wanted to keep him since even though he left the team early on in the comics, he was originally recruited as an X-Man and the game's original version categorizes him as one of them. I was thinking of removing Dark Phoenix since I usually prefer using the regular Jean Grey and don't need two kinds of her at once.

Was Sunfire's data overwritten by a custom character or is all I have to do is copy his herostat file from an unmodded copy of the herostat document, decompile herostat, paste his herostat back in and recompile herostat?