Official Hawkeye mod (v1.0)

Started by Dark_Mark, October 19, 2008, 03:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 19, 2008, 03:17AM Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 04:00PM by Dark_Mark
This package contains the Wii versions of Hawkeye's official models, along with Xbox360 textures and Xbox sounds. All credit for those goes to Raven.
I only made them work together, which actually was more troublesome than it sounds, since they weren't meant to.
In detail, I have remapped the textures and applied some highlights to them as well as segmented, smoothed and rigged the models. I've also fixed some sound issues and made a mannequn.
Please check the README.txt file before installing this mod.
Special thanks to Teancum for converting Hawkeye's original sound files.

Mannequin:

Skins:

Ingame:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Zip file (2.88 MB): http://www.mediafire.com/?m4mu2jggzmf
7Zip file (2.12 MB): http://www.mediafire.com/?mnsxk3cod0l
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

:bowdown1: they look awesome
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Gah, and just when my main box gets fried by a surge!  Well, I'm looking forward to playing this sometime soon...

I'm back in action, i thought the test so hard, so i can continue on this website. But wow 360 texture of Hawkeye, sweet. Damn, your DLC Street Gear Hud making was better than me, anyway. "Keep going" dude. Well, do you thinking what i'm thinking about this one.

Quote from: Dark_Mark on October 19, 2008, 03:17AM
This package contains the Wii versions of Hawkeye's official models, along with Xbox360 textures and Xbox sounds. All credit for those goes to Raven.

I'm thinking we can use 360 DLC textures for Official Characters Mod. Only left will be the 7 DLC's(Cyc,Doom,Hulk,Magnus,NC,Toothy & Venom). I don't have XBOX 360 so i won't do it. Only i know his DLC mannequin will be.., you know, ingame: front picture.

I have a problem to install Alchemy on hp & seaching 3dmax to make mannequin, could you help me, That was my problem.

Cyc, NC and Sabretooth use DLC textures already.  The only reason Hawkeye is like this is that we were able to get the PSP models from the Wii.  That means we can't do any other DLC characters as high-resolution as Hawkeye.

Could be Genis, Widow & Echo, they are the only one left along with the skins (Silver Savage, Bulky Marvel Knights, Planet Hulk(w/Hud)) Say...is Xorn's skin was based of Dark_Mark Model. I really don't about it, is it true or not.

Quote from: Teancum on October 19, 2008, 07:07PM
Gah, and just when my main box gets fried by a surge!  Well, I'm looking forward to playing this sometime soon...

Does that mean your Xbox is not functioning properly anymore? Or temporarily?

bad ass man...thanx...keep up the good work...

DANG! I can't believe how good this looks!!!

I'm DEFFINITELLY DOWNLOADING THIS ONE!!!

Cheers

Quote from: Midnight Curse on October 20, 2008, 06:11AM
Quote from: Teancum on October 19, 2008, 07:07PM
Does that mean your Xbox is not functioning properly anymore? Or temporarily?

My PC (sorry, just realized saying "box" would be confusing).  We went on a weekend getaway and when I got back the PC was on, with USB/drive seek failures.  Luckily it didn't fry the chip, but it did fry my PCI USB card.  So I have to wait to get a new motherboard before getting my main rig back up and running.  Oh well, lots of the on-board stuff was already dead (LAN, USB) so I guess it's not a big deal.

Luckily I went to a state auction on Thursday and bought a laptop and two desktop towers.  So I have backups, just nothing that can handle all the hardware that my main rig's motherboard can.

Holy freaking yes yes YES! FINALLY a non-cartoon version of Hawkeye ;) yes friends and family my life DOES now have meaning lol

Tean, you said NC already use DLC textures, he kind looks like an X-Men Legend to me.