Official Characters -- Beta v4 RELEASED (Oct 26, 2008)

Started by BliZZ, October 26, 2008, 04:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am completely new to this. Will the OfficialCharsBV4.rar open in Windows Vista because It looks as if it is a program that cannot be opened in Vista and I am not sure if it will open properly.

I'm running Vista and don't got this problem. Unpack the OC pack into some other place like D:\ or desktop or anywhere you can find it easily. Then, copy the folder into your MUA game directory. When the system asks for permission, just allow it!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Is there any way to make Magneto walk/run normally, instead of doing that weird float thing?

Final pack status update:
Bad news: Teancum did not manage to capture the voiceovers for any conversations past Mephisto's realm. This means they will not be included in the pack.
Good news: He did capture new voices for Doom, Hulk and Venom as well as menu callouts and announcer voices. Apart from this, I went over all characters and fixed issues like missing sounds, powerstyle problems, etc. Adding this to the fact that most characters will be getting new models (PSP Exclusives, Hulk, Magneto, Venom) or skins (Hawkeye, Cyclops), this may well be the biggest single update to the pack in its history :D
Right now we have no ETA, as we are waiting for Blaw to finish his Silver Savage skin. However, unless the sky falls down on us, I would like to release it late May/early June.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

YAY! AWESOME, GUYS! YOU ROCK!

Quote from: Dark_Mark on May 12, 2009, 05:26AM
Final pack status update:
Bad news: Teancum did not manage to capture the voiceovers for any conversations past Mephisto's realm. This means they will not be included in the pack.
Good news: He did capture new voices for Doom, Hulk and Venom as well as menu callouts and announcer voices. Apart from this, I went over all characters and fixed issues like missing sounds, powerstyle problems, etc. Adding this to the fact that most characters will be getting new models (PSP Exclusives, Hulk, Magneto, Venom) or skins (Hawkeye, Cyclops), this may well be the biggest single update to the pack in its history :D
Right now we have no ETA, as we are waiting for Blaw to finish his Silver Savage skin. However, unless the sky falls down on us, I would like to release it late May/early June.
Man, this sounds awesome! I'm really waiting for it!

I'm waiting with mouth-watering anticipation.

There is one small request I would like to make, if no one objects. Is it possible to remove the sound Hawkeye makes when he gets hurt by attacks? Its not a normal sound, its sounds like a rocket gone mad! It gets irritating when he gets assaulted again and again! Again, thanks for all the hard work!!!
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

Hey, that's true! I've always thought it was so weird! The first time I heard it, I thought it was something on the background desktop, until I was playing with him and got hit by enemy!

there isnt a section for ronin in the herostat. where can i get one?

Quote from: CosmoChakra on May 16, 2009, 06:12AM
There is one small request I would like to make, if no one objects. Is it possible to remove the sound Hawkeye makes when he gets hurt by attacks? Its not a normal sound, its sounds like a rocket gone mad! It gets irritating when he gets assaulted again and again! Again, thanks for all the hard work!!!

It appears one of his unused power sounds was improperly assigned as a pain voice. Needless to say, I have already corrected it and it will be fixed in the final pack. Still, it makes one wonder how it managed to stay unnoticed for such a long time.
If you find any more errors, please report them here.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

I have a problem with mine. i downloaded the official character mod and downloaded Dark_Marks hulk, magneto and venom and i downloaded some alternate skin to put in the game and when i tried the heroselect menu. it crashed and i couldnt use it then. what do i do?

There's way too many variables with what you've added - you'll need to be more specific on what characters you've changed and what skins you've added :scratchhead:

I changed the skins as i did before and then it worked but now i have a problem opening the game with the characters i have chosen to the game.  :wolverine:  :capamer:  :thor:  :spiderman: