Swordsman_1_tom mesh and skin released

Started by thetommyboy2002, December 14, 2006, 04:24PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is that Mar-Vell I see in the background? Are you holding out on us? ;D

Dude, you're like a machine. This Swordsman is great. Although, I'm not sure it is the one from the game, if that's what you are going for. I think it's the New Thunderbolts one, Andreas Strucker.

Quote from: BliZZ on December 14, 2006, 04:43PM
Is that Mar-Vell I see in the background? Are you holding out on us? ;D
ummm....yes. Yes I am. That's Mar-vell of the no-seperate-fingers-non-moving-head variety. Soon as I finish up this classic Cyclops mesh, I'm back to remaking the Mar-vell family. A day or two, tops. Less if I'm bored tomorrow.

Quote from: BliZZ on December 14, 2006, 04:43PM
Dude, you're like a machine. This Swordsman is great. Although, I'm not sure it is the one from the game, if that's what you are going for. I think it's the New Thunderbolts one, Andreas Strucker.
Yep old skool first, then the second Swordsman, Then the thunderbolts one(s).That's the way it'll probably happen.

Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on December 14, 2006, 04:51PM
ummm....yes. Yes I am. That's Mar-vell of the no-seperate-fingers-non-moving-head variety. Soon as I finish up this classic Cyclops mesh, I'm back to remaking the Mar-vell family. A day or two, tops. Less if I'm bored tomorrow.
I was kidding with the 'holding out on us part', in case that didn't come across. :P

Anywho, I would like to personally thank you, along with Noelemahc and drpepper, and anyone else who has contributed to these mods. I know (from some work w/ XML2) that a lot of time and work has gone into all these mods. Thanks guys!